Tre Mcbride sleeper treat :)

hawksurething

Reaction score
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rYdz1CEDlTw

Ridiculous hands catcher & jump ball at his size !

Fast too 4.41. Quick,blocks,returns,etc...I know he faces low comp,but so did Jerry Rice. His body skills don't lie.

I hope hawks get him after the pick on of the top 6 WRs in the draft.

It be great if they got fast Jalen Strong & Mcbride both.

Dorsett will work too.

attyla the hawk spoke of McBride & others site have too, But I put my stamp of approval on him :) I won't risk my 100% accuracy on a WR I'm not sure of ;)

So I had to make a exclusive thread on him for this board, since I know he is going to be good in the NFL in his 1st year if he gets the playing time & not stuck behind a stud WR corp. & barring injury of course.

The hardest position to hit on is WR in the NFL. Normally takes 3 years for them to become good. I would have found McBride eventually,but it helps when others chip in with amazing insight.

Go 12th man - Go Hawks !

Ozzy

Reaction score
I love Mcbride and wouldn't mind seeing him in a Seahawks uniform especially if they pass on WR in the first.

danp1990

Reaction score
Great find ''HAWKSURETHING'' best receiver ive seen now, i saw this kid in the East West Shrine Game and liked him then but my favorite was still Breshad Perriman UCF. But now im thinking McBride takes the cake now.Hey bro Message me im doing a mock draft post soon and would like to get your imput on our team needs, being OL,DL,TE,WR,CB.

titan3131

Reaction score
People have been talking about mcbride before combine please don't feed his ego. Sure thing only knows wrs, and even that... is questionable.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
danp1990":3idqh9mw said:
Great find ''HAWKSURETHING'' best receiver ive seen now, i saw this kid in the East West Shrine Game and liked him then but my favorite was still Breshad Perriman UCF. But now im thinking McBride takes the cake now.Hey bro Message me im doing a mock draft post soon and would like to get your imput on our team needs, being OL,DL,TE,WR,CB.

Good god...he has a disciple.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2txlqed1 said:
danp1990":2txlqed1 said:

Everything you've listed he is a genius of, so you should get some really good insight about your picks. Hopefully we have a few other geniuses who can help out with RB, LB, and kickers.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
mistaowen":2tycj2y1 said:
Seanhawk":2tycj2y1 said:
danp1990":2tycj2y1 said:

Everything you've listed he is a genius of, so you should get some really good insight about your picks. Hopefully we have a few other geniuses who can help out with RB, LB, and kickers.

You underestimate him :lol:

hawksurething":2tycj2y1 said:
im always correct about RBs too.

Hawks46

Reaction score
mistaowen":98dxu16g said:
Seanhawk":98dxu16g said:
danp1990":98dxu16g said:

I'll be the kicker genius. How hard can it be ? :thirishdrinkers:

pehawk

Reaction score
If hawkssurething likes him, so do I. It's as simple as that.

Dude's been a godsend to this board and 12's in general. Knowledgeable, unflinching, straight-shooting analysis this place has never seen.

Count me in on McBride AND anything this dude cosigns.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I'm with Pehawk. I think we need 9 more to get to 12 disciples. Who else is in? hawkssurething is the real deal.

pehawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":2s23an8r said:

Well, lets knock down the 4th wall here...theENGLISH grifts all his WR related ideas from hawksurthing. I mean, he should be anyways, if he wants more clicks on his site.

I like Austin's idea about the disciple thing. I'm pretty sure hawkssurething could restore Coleman's eyesite and turn Gatorade into malt liquor...just like Jesus.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
He's been on the radar for some time by my plenty. Not a sleeper

pehawk

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":31u04edh said:

To a man who naturally and exclusively grades #1's, with 100% accuracy, he most certainly is a sleeper.

OP
OP
H

hawksurething

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":2udfj9lv said:

Every WR in the draft is on radar...I'm speaking of not going in the 1st round.

2 nd round is the sleeper round that teams passed up & get much less money due to it. Sleeper money. Lol

mistaowen

Reaction score
hawksurething":yc5pavdt said:
ImTheScientist":yc5pavdt said:

Every WR in the draft is on radar...I'm speaking of not going in the 1st round.

2 nd round is the sleeper round that teams passed up & get much less money due to it. Sleeper money. Lol

If someone else doesn't take it, can I get sleeper money tattooed on me?

OP
OP
H

hawksurething

Reaction score
pehawk":1g1u2fuq said:

Dude's been a godsend to this board and 12's in general. Knowledgeable, unflinching, straight-shooting analysis this place has never seen.

Thank you so much !

I thank all of you who have given good info & insight that I learn from too on this board.

I have learned so much about DTs that I did not know about like being top heavy with skinny legs = bad knees. & CBs for our single high safety defense need to meet the 32 inch arm length requirement :)

Its amazing how much the 12th man's consciousness can evolve when we have people chipping in,instead of just want average for our hawks or just act dismissive to proven less flawed talent.saying stuff like old news when all news becomes old or it is irrelevant when all things are relevant is caveman thinking...WE ARE THE 12s THE SMARTEST CITY IN THE USA & soon our fans will be the smartest in football since we have so many fans from all over the world who may not know much about football.

Heck even Pete Carroll & bilicheat is still learning. :)

Go Hawks !!!

Scottemojo

Reaction score
hawksurething":yawf4fax said:
pehawk":yawf4fax said:

Thank you so much !

I thank all of you who have given good info & insight that I learn from too on this board.

I have learned so much about DTs that I did not know about like being top heavy with skinny legs = bad knees. & CBs for our single high safety defense need to meet the 32 inch arm length requirement :)

Its amazing how much the 12th man's consciousness can evolve when we have people chipping in,instead of just want average for our hawks or just act dismissive to proven less flawed talent.saying stuff like old news when all news becomes old or it is irrelevant when all things are relevant is caveman thinking...WE ARE THE 12s THE SMARTEST CITY IN THE USA & soon our fans will be the smartest in football since we have so many fans from all over the world who may not know much about football.

Heck even Pete Carroll & bilicheat is still learning. :)

Go Hawks !!!
FYI, hawksurething, Pehawk is easily the least respected member of this board. He was seriously pissed a couple years ago that the Niners got AJ Jenkins in the first round, and we didn't. He called AJ the next Bad Moon Rison, which is both inaccurate and a bit hacky. He wanted Mora to get another year, thought Locklear should play center, and was adamant that Obamanu should have been starting over DJ Hackett.

Pehawk is not the ally you want. He will hold you back eventually.

two dog

Reaction score
I'll tell you how much of a sleeper McBride is. If you want him in the second, you are probably will have
to trade up. Dorsett, Agholor, Lockett then McBride. Just a guess but this time of year that's what we do.