Fun Leonard Williams quote:
"If you pick a QB before me, I’m going to hurt them."

Results:
http://www.usctrojans.com/blog/2015/03/ ... ments.html

Video Recap:
[youtube]RyjGv7OqXDg[/youtube]

McGruff

Reaction score
Don't know a thing about him but I think his name was Hayes Pullard, linebacker . . . Looked smooth and fast in the agility drills. What's his game like?

OP
OP
sc85sis

sc85sis

Reaction score
Great team leader and a hard worker who is pretty football smart. He's played both inside and outside LB.

NFL.com gave him a 5.25 grade and said he wasn't mean enough and has trouble shedding blocks. He's had multiple LB coaches, DCs and head coaches in the last few years, so I have no idea if that's been a help or a hindrance in his development (I would tend to learn toward the latter).

At worst I'd expect him to be solid depth for a team, though I'm definitely not an expert.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/ ... id=2552313

JSeahawks

Reaction score
What are your thoughts on George farmer? Didnt he come in as abigtime recruit with pretty high expectations? Have injuries ruined him? Might be a good late round or undrafted gem?

OP
OP
sc85sis

sc85sis

Reaction score
George had a strange career at USC. He was supposed to redshirt as a freshman but then Kiff put him in at RB in an attempt to use him in a Harvin type role as a hybrid RB (if memory serves, we were thin at RB because of injury and George was willing to try it because he wanted to help the team). That didn't work out at all and, combined with an ankle injury, lost him the chance to do much of anything at WR. Then he had some hamstring issues that pretty much obliterated his sophomore year. He got over those and blew out a knee and missed his junior year. While he was dealing with all of that, Robert Woods, Marqise Lee and Nelson Agholor were becoming stars. This past season was really the first chance he had to get some playing time at WR while being healthy, but he was stuck behind Nelson and part of a platoon at the other spots including freshmen Adoree Jackson and Juju Smith--both of whom Sark recruited.

Many people were puzzled by his decision to enter the draft due to his lack of production and game film, but I can kind of understand his thinking in retrospect. He's close to finishing his degree. He's not a Sark recruit and USC is now drafting full classes, including more stud WR prospects. He's dealt with a bunch of coaching changes already. And he is totally healthy and has regained all his speed, as he demonstrated today. Rumor has it his dad also was pushing him to go pro.

Robert Woods had said George was a bigger, faster and stronger version of him (the two of them and Marqise all played together at Junipero Serra high school and then at USC). If he can get on a team that is patient and will develop him, I think he still has a ton of potential. Pete recruited him to USC, and I'd love if we could get George late or as an UDFA and see what happens.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Seems like a priority UDFA. Particularly given Pete's history in recruiting him.

Hawks46

Reaction score
6' 213 lbs and a 4.35 electronically timed 40 are insane measurables.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
That's a great Pro Day for Farmer. Watching USC its tough to know who the more talented receiver were on the team. The two freshmen sc85sis mentions look like future pros already w/ lots of talent elsewhere. They did a good j of spreading the ball around too. Farmer made the most of his targets from what I saw.

OP
OP
sc85sis

sc85sis

Reaction score