Looking for "light" reading? NCAA docs (USC)

OP
OP
sc85sis

sc85sis

Reaction score

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Wow. Thanks for those links. Any time I see or hear "Pete the Cheat" I'll promptly direct the ignoramus to those articles. From the Fox Sports article linked above:

Ryan Phillips":2pof3pyu said:
The bottom line is that USC fans and administrators have been right all along: USC football got screwed by an NCAA Committee on Infractions that was biased against the school from the start. After four years of investigating every aspect of the program they could find no evidence of wrongdoing against anyone but Bush, so they went after McNair to help make their case. They failed to make that case, but luckily they weren’t just the investigators, they were also the judges and jury.

I wonder to what degree this case will contribute to an overhaul of the NCAA.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Well, some people would say it's karma for the Huskies getting screwed by the NCAA in the mid-90s at the behest of the SoCal schools. Don't know if any of that's true, just mentioning some stuff I heard Husky fans saying back in the day.....that USC and/or UCLA were behind the investigation into the Dawgs program.

But yeah, Pete and the school got screwed bad. I also know a lot of Trojan fans are really unhappy with Pat Haden for not fighting the NCAA's bullshit harder.

Latest posts