Good lord Breshad Perriman!

Largent80

Reaction score
Wow, he looks effortless with those long strides. Wouldn't mind seeing that is Hawk colors. But can he run routes and catch the ball?

titan3131

Reaction score
GO get him!!!

Hopefully HST can get JS to use my mock as a game plan for the hawks draft

Your Picks:
Round 2 Pick 24 (PITT): Breshad Perriman, WR, UCF (A)
Round 3 Pick 31: Lorenzo Mauldin, OLB/DE, Louisville (B+)
Round 4 Pick 13: B.J. Finney, C, Kansas State (A-)
Round 4 Pick 35 (COMP): Leterrius Walton, DT, Central Michigan (B+)
Round 5 Pick 31: Jeremiah Poutasi, OT/OG, Utah (B-)
Round 5 Pick 34 (COMP): Corey Robinson, OT, South Carolina (C+)
Round 6 Pick 34 (COMP): Adam Shead, OG, Oklahoma (D)
Round 6 Pick 39 (COMP): Frank Clark, DE, Michigan (F)
Round 7 Pick 31: Darius Philon, DT, Arkansas (D)

jlwaters1

Reaction score
titan3131":1l907icx said:
GO get him!!!

Your Picks:

You reckon they'll take 4- OLmen and 4-DLmen? I don't see that at all being likely. They will most certainly take a DB, they have every year so far and they like to keep that position group stocked with talent.

I think we'll see a breakdown close to the following:

2- WR's
2- OL
3- DL
1- LB
2- DB
1- Wildcard- maybe a project pick- similar to Sweezy.

titan3131

Reaction score
jlwaters1":28o9jwc0 said:
titan3131":28o9jwc0 said:
GO get him!!!

Your Picks:

You reckon they'll take 4- OLmen and 4-DLmen? I don't see that at all being likely. They will most certainly take a DB, they have every year so far and they like to keep that position group stocked with talent.

I think we'll see a breakdown close to the following:

2- WR's
2- OL
3- DL
1- LB
2- DB
1- Wildcard- maybe a project pick- similar to Sweezy.

first of all the LB's in this draft suck. We will not draft any LB that cant run a 4.4 or 4.5 at the lowest. This class is WEAK.

The db's I see us in the mix for are adrian amos and eric rowe. I missed them in that mock. I have my eye on a UDFA CB Kansas Dexter McDonald.

Second of all we need more competition @ OL + DL and you cant have a competition without a crowd to grind it out!

McGruff

Reaction score
titan3131":2l8cvcdl said:
first of all the LB's in this draft suck. We will not draft any LB that cant run a 4.4 or 4.5 at the lowest. This class is WEAK.

The db's I see us in the mix for are adrian amos and eric rowe. I missed them in that mock. I have my eye on a UDFA CB Kansas Dexter McDonald.

Second of all we need more competition @ OL + DL and you cant have a competition without a crowd to grind it out!

KJ Wright ran a 4.79.

Linebackers to look out for . . .

Stephone Anthony
Jordan Hicks
Alani Fua
Jake Ryan

The Seahawks do typically like to target linebackers and DB's especially in the latter rounds and UDFA.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
McGruff":26ldiwvu said:
titan3131":26ldiwvu said:

KJ Wright ran a 4.79.

Stephone Anthony
Jordan Hicks
Alani Fua
Jake Ryan

The Seahawks do typically like to target linebackers and DB's especially in the latter rounds and UDFA.

KJ seems to get burnt by tight ends sometimes. While nobody's perfect it sucks to watch.

CDN_C_Hawk

Reaction score
I subscribed to the Fanspeak " On The Clock " draft simulator anmd as the draft gets closer, they keep adding new databases, I can use trades in this one ( paid the early bird fee of $2.95) I used Draft TV's database in this draft.

I traded up in the 2nd with Pit, jumping ahead of Panthers and Ravens giving 2nd-31 and 4th-13 and at 2nd-24, selected..Breshad Perriman.

this is the rest of the draft, only did 6 rounds..

http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/sharedraft.php?d=ydbrrq

olyfan63

Reaction score
JaiSeaSea":1tc7o7sj said:
McGruff":1tc7o7sj said:
titan3131":1tc7o7sj said:

KJ Wright ran a 4.79.

Stephone Anthony
Jordan Hicks
Alani Fua
Jake Ryan

KJ seems to get burnt by tight ends sometimes. While nobody's perfect it sucks to watch.

Yeah, KJ is an anomaly for Seattle linebackers, speed-wise. I recall looking at the LB position group's 40 times, aside from KJ, and realizing this group collectively was incredibly fast, faster overall than the RB group, almost on par with the DB group, and just a hair behind the WR group.

I loved seeing the progress rookie LB Kevin Pierre-Lewis made last year. Now just stay healthy...

So while Carroll clearly loves *speed* in his linebackers, he also highly values football smarts. (And "length" in KJ's case) Thus KJ, and also bringing in Lofa Tatupu, a guy who had a ton of football smarts as a Hawks player, as an additional coach for the LB position group.

kearly

Reaction score
JaiSeaSea":3iintjx2 said:

QFT