Marcus Peters to go the way of Janoris Jenkins?

ShermanIsland

Reaction score
I was reading this rumor page today, and it said that Peters didn't interview well and teams think he is still a troublemaker.

Obviously very similar to Janoris Jenkins, 1st round talent that had some locker room issues but not any legal issues.

Would you take a chance on this guys in the late 2nd? I love him as a player, and think he could be a great long term counter part to Sherman. Especially if we sign Wiz in FA, than we can go BPA. Maybe I am homering on Dawgs though.

Here is the link: http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftrumormill.php

Hawks46

Reaction score
If I were GM, would I take Peters in the 2nd round ?

It would have to depend on the locker room. We saw what Percy Harvin did to our chemistry, and chemistry is one of they key things to our team. If the LoB could keep him in line, and if our leadership in the locker room was good enough, then yea, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Harvin was a borderline star. Peters will be a rookie. It's hard to imagine a rookie tearing apart a championship roster, but stranger things have happened.

drrew

Reaction score
Matt Miller who now writes for Bleacher Report (I know), but previously worked a number of reputable outlets and who seems fairly level headed and is fairly well respected thinks Peters has top 5 potential. Not top 5 in this draft, a top 5 CB in entire NFL.

He's not necessarily predicting that he'll get there, just that he has that sort of potential.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
If he somehow makes it to the #63 pick, it's a no brainer to get him. He fits what the Seahawks like in their CB. The Seahawks took Tharold Simon....being a headcase doesn't factor in their choices. Peters, with coaching he would get with Seahawks, would be amazing.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
drrew":3lu6orp4 said:
Matt Miller who now writes for Bleacher Report (I know), but previously worked a number of reputable outlets and who seems fairly level headed and is fairly well respected thinks Peters has top 5 potential. Not top 5 in this draft, a top 5 CB in entire NFL.

He's not necessarily predicting that he'll get there, just that he has that sort of potential.

I thought he always wrote for Bleacher Report?

FWIW Miller has Gerod Holliman as a first rounder for a long while before quickly and suddenly dropping him.