First round mock draft WITH LOADS OF TRADES

titan3131

Reaction score
I like it, very sad that perriman is out of HAWK reach. But we can realistically get DGB / dorsett / Smith depending on who falls.

original poster

Reaction score
Yeah I have a feeling Perriman will go in the first, he's 100% first calibre.

Stuey

Reaction score
This isn't a bad mock. Armstead is a little too high though.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Very interested to see how the WR draft plays out this year. It feels like there could be a decent amount who make rookie impacts.

I also wonder what our draft process will be as well. Whether we trade up or just have a bunch of WR's who we feel COULD make it to our pick and wait it out, seeing who falls enough. We finally have the ammunition to move up if we wanted.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Great work. With so many variables, I could never attempt such a thing.

I was particularly entertained by the Browns' "screw you" to Chip and the Eagles. As if they know MM would thrive in Philly, but they're willing to mess up their draft just to ruin another promising prospect. :lol:

Also, this bit:
Imagine how explosive that Jaguars offense could be with Amari Cooper, Melvin Gordon and Julius Thomas supporting Blake Bortles.
That is a fascinating possibility. With a group like that, this could be the breakout year Gus has needed.

Largent80

Reaction score
Awesome, fun read. Seems like this year there aren't as many mocks as in the past, but we still have a few weeks.