Mock draft help

Brithawk

Reaction score
Morning,

I'm doing a mock draft against 31 other people on a board I frequent & could use some help deciding who to pick next. We get points for selecting the same person our team takes, or same position. There's also a value bonus for trading people lower than they actually go

I traded 63 & 130 for 66 & 111, used these to move up to 50.

Selected Byron Jones - CB @ 50
Selected Tre McBride - WR @ 95

Got 112, 134 & 5th rd picks still to come.

My initial thoughts for 112 are either Mitch Morse or Christian Covington. Both could drop to 134 though.

Other names are Terry Poole, Max Garcia, Quinton Spain, Shaq Riddick, Zach Hodges, Kenny Bell & Darren Waller.

Any thoughts on who to take?

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
I'd say you should try and address the Oline with either one of the 4th round picks and maybe even both since we know they will draft probably a couple linemen so go ahead and increase ur chance of hitting on the 4th/5th rd guy that way.

I'm a big fan of Max Garcia. The more I read up on him and watch his tape the more I think he could come in and battle for the starting center spot year 1.

Is physically strong, decent but not great athleticism. Long arms. Has 3 years starting experience at tackle, guard, and center and was a high-character team captain at Florida. He's had mixed reviews but his stock is trending up. I've seen as high as the 2nd best center in the draft.

That'd be my pick.

OP
OP
B

Brithawk

Reaction score
The other high rated C still available is BJ Finney, not watched smithing of him.

I think I may be able to get Garcia in the 5th but impossible to predict

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Any updates on the rest of the picks?

It'd be cool to see the entire mock in full if it's all done :)

OP
OP
B

Brithawk

Reaction score
Took Morse with 112, going with Covington for my next pick. I'll post the google docs sheet once it's done.

OP
OP
B

Brithawk

Reaction score
Byron Jones, Tre McBride, Mitch Morse, Christian Covington, Shaq Riddick & Terry Poole in the end.

Garcia taken 2 picks before Riddick, Damn