What's your out of left field prediction for the 2015 draft?

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Seahawks - They will draft a QB in the 2nd to 5th round.

Any other hawk / non hawk ones?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
The seahawks will trade a pick or two for some veteran who will end up being a big edition. Maybe an olinemen.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
JSeahawks":258x69ri said:
The seahawks will trade a pick or two for some veteran who will end up being a big edition. Maybe an olinemen.

What kind of edition are we talking? Limited? Special?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
:177692: :141847_bnono: :pukeface:

I very much doubt MB would be traded so the team can acquire another RB.

Chawker

Reaction score
I know this is really out there, but Seattle will draft a offensive player with there number 63rd pick. I just hope you were sitting down for that one ;)

massari

Reaction score
Chawker":fwtjhies said:
I know this is really out there, but Seattle will draft a offensive player with there number 63rd pick. I just hope you were sitting down for that one ;)

Everyone will be shocked when they trade the #63 for an early/mid 3rd and 4th round pick. :shock:

Chawker

Reaction score
Heres one for you to chew on. Seattle rather then picking up Bruce Irvan's 5th year contract (7.8 million) trade him to Clevedland, for 1 of there first round picks and possibly 1 of our forth round selections.

For who? not sure....(no not the guy from the movie idiocracy.) If the right guy is available this is a possible move.

Is this far enough out there for ya?

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
We use our 2nd to get a low 3/high 4 plus a pick for next year

original poster

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":1oygqko6 said:
original poster":1oygqko6 said:
Marshall Lynch or Jimmy Graham get traded.

My money is on Marshall Lynch. Can't remember the last time that guy did anything on the field.

Not sure if you understand this thread.

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
The player himself, is not a surprise, but the drastic move is...

Seahawks make a major trade up into early Round 2 to select Dorial Green-Beckham. Christine Michael is a part of this trade package.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Seattle will trade their 3rd rd. pick for another 4th, a 4th next year, and a late 6th or early 7th.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Chawker":103pwjxe said:

In a similar vein, I could see them sing heir 2nd rd pick on a defensive player and everyone wondering why they didn't pick a WR who fell to 63, like say a Devin Smith or Sammie Coats kind of player.

randomation

Reaction score
The Bills trade their second and next years first for Rivers and ride that to a season nobody expects. If the bills get a qb without having to give up a cornerstone player they actually worry me much like the rams. That is the other scary possibility the rams trade for Rivers that would be worrisome. This is obviously assuming that it is confirmed that the Chargers are moving, if so I think RIvers is gone.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Seattle makes it's first really aggressive move up in the Carroll Schneider era. A deal that will make hawks fans borderline angry at the cost.