Trent Brown OG 6'-8" 355 lbs

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Being really tall is not usually an asset for interior linemen, although some players do overcome that disadvantage with superior technique to gain leverage in spite of their height.

If we are going to go the route of drafting a big, raw athlete at guard, then I would consider Aundrey Walker (109 pSPARQ). Both Brown and Walker are late round or FA prospects.

Seafan

Reaction score
There are a lot of intriguing prospects/project types in this draft at a lot of postiions. The Hawks have a lot of picks but you have to ask do they have the roster space. You have to balance the project cost versus roster strength. The team could really use some strong OL pieces right now. The depth on defense and special teams can use some fortification.

It will be interesting to see what happens. Do the Hawks think the quality of the OL is good enough to pass on solid NFL prospects in rounds 2 - 4 ? I'd be fascinated to see their board. One national draft expert said last week if he could sit in one team's war room it would be the Seahawk war room.

penihawk

Reaction score
I'm sure it has many of the players being discussed here on it, they are just a few rds higher than we all think. I believe there will be a 2nd big run on wr in rd2 and we will choose between a solid OG and a DL that slid down the board and get our wr in the 4th.

The O-line will get addressed with several players imo but I doubt if more than 1 or 2 players come from the first 7 picks.

Fade

Reaction score
I got a 5'10'' QB, I'm not drafting a 6'8'' OG. Try and stay 6'4'' and under please Seahawks.