My 2015 Dream Draft.

titan3131

Reaction score
Round 2 Pick 4: WR Dorial Green Beckham - The hawks trade with The jags and snag another tilt the field TD maker.

Round 3 Pick 31: DT Xavier Cooper - Has the quickest burst off the snap and will thrive under the tutelage of his idol Michael Bennett.

Round 4 Pick 13: DE Frank Clark - Our Leo solution. Has elite level talent and has only fallen because of his off the field issues.

Round 4 Pick 31: WR Chris Conely - SPARQ monster, great character, comes from a run dominant offense and understands how it works with a BEAST RB.

Round 4 Pick 35 (COMP): CB Alex Carter: Stanford cb with measurable's that match can be good backup.

Round 5 Pick 31: DT Gabe Wright: Another D-linemen with an explosive get off. w\Would have to fall to make it here.

Round 5 Pick 34 (COMP): OT Corey Robinson - Backup depth LT, insurance for Okung, but also posssibility of replacing him depending on performance. He has the frame but will probably lose some weight.

Round 6 Pick 5 : OLD Alani Fua: Tall and fast Lb that will be great depth.

Round 6 Pick 33 (COMP) : OG Kristjan Sokoli - This is a cable convert project that will give us the most athletic guard in the league. HE has a chip on his shoulder and will not get fat like CARP. And Who doesnt love more white monsters on the O-line.

Round 6 Pick 39 (COMP) : DE Ryan Delaire / DE Obum Gwacham - Either one of these is a project with high ceiling. delaire specifically has a arsenal of pass rush moves and need moer XP + polish.

Round 7 Pick 31 : RB Corey Grant: More rb depth but also a pr/kr. ran in the 4.2-4.3's @ the proday.

UFA's
CB Dexter McDonald, Kansas
WR Chris Harper, Cal
CB/QB Nick Marshall, Auburn
DT David Irving, Iowa State*
DT Tory Slater, West Georgia

massari

Reaction score
What did they give up to get the Jags 2nd round pick? #63+??

Hawks46

Reaction score
If I'm having a dream draft, DGB drops to us and we don't have to trade to get him. Hey, I'm dreaming right ?

I'd be happy with Conley or McBride. I guess I'm just too conservative to be an NFL GM, but I don't pick DGB with my 2nd rounder, and then compound that with adding more picks to it. I just see Josh Gordon 2.0. The Ravens aren't exactly after boy scouts, and their GM just said he won't touch DGB because of domestic violence concerns.

This would be a great draft, but if I had to be picky we went light on OL where we really need upgrades and quality depth.

OP
OP
titan3131

titan3131

Reaction score
Hawks46":2eynvqu3 said:
If I'm having a dream draft, DGB drops to us and we don't have to trade to get him. Hey, I'm dreaming right ?

I'd be happy with Conley or McBride. I guess I'm just too conservative to be an NFL GM, but I don't pick DGB with my 2nd rounder, and then compound that with adding more picks to it. I just see Josh Gordon 2.0. The Ravens aren't exactly after boy scouts, and their GM just said he won't touch DGB because of domestic violence concerns.

This would be a great draft, but if I had to be picky we went light on OL where we really need upgrades and quality depth.

If i was a gm i would say the same thing the raiders gm said if i was going to pick him.

OP
OP
titan3131

titan3131

Reaction score
massari":go5532vq said:
What did they give up to get the Jags 2nd round pick? #63+??

Well we let them have gus so they owe us 1.

JK I was thinking we throw them 63, next years 3rd because we have a comp coming from maxwell, and maybe throw them a RB like turbo or cmike.

I dont see them shipping off a 1st rounder because they have o way of knowing the real value of the draft next year. this year they graded 16 only as 1st rounders next year might be different...

OP
OP
titan3131

titan3131

Reaction score
Any thoughts? things I missed position wise?

Seafan

Reaction score
Just delete the first pick and the draft is not only realistic but also a huge talent infusion for training camp. I'd be very happy with that draft.

Seafan

Reaction score
I like him as much as the next but don't think the Hawks are willing to trade up to get him. I also don't think the Jags would give up #36 for #63 in this draft and a future pick (for the next head coach). Gus needs to save his job and pick the best player he can.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
titan3131":w5ac4weg said:
What's your specific issue with dgb?

He's a knucklehead... and he'll be a problem/distraction off the field that we don't need.

His history says he makes a lot of wrong decisions.

Pass.

OP
OP
titan3131

titan3131

Reaction score
Smoked one joint got popped by the fuzz.

Was in a car that was pulled over for a broken tail-light. His friend had weed in the car and he admitted it and DGB was cleared.

Then the stairs thing. Which is the only thing I have a problem with. But even then we will never know what really happened that night only what one person claimed. And the police never brought him up on charges.

I believe this is the best team in the nfl and we can make it work and make him a star that knows his place and bring us more lombardis.

OP
OP
titan3131

titan3131

Reaction score
This is my WRINKLE out of left field draft. Really only difference is the first half.

We trade the 3rd from next year and our 4.13 pick to the lions for their 2nd (2.22) pick.

Round 2 Pick 22: LB/SS Shaq Thompson - He falls far and Carroll cant resist the versatility and unique skillset he brings.

Round 2 Pick 31: WR Devin Smith - Obviously DGB gets sniped too early for us and we pic up a WR deep ball master and pro gunner to make lockette expendable. Averaged 28 yards a catch last year...

Round 3 Pick 31: DE Frank Clark - Our Leo solution. Has elite level talent and has only fallen because of his off the field issues.

Round 4 Pick 31 WR Chris Conely - SPARQ monster, great character, comes from a run dominant offense and understands how it works with a BEAST RB. Also has Kr exp.

Round 4 Pick 35 (COMP): CB Alex Carter: Stanford cb with measurable's that match can be good backup.

Round 5 Pick 31: DT Leterrius Walton: Alot of people have him underrated and a possible surprise player next year.

Round 5 Pick 34 (COMP): OT Corey Robinson - Backup depth LT, insurance for Okung, but also posssibility of replacing him depending on performance. He has the frame but will probably lose some weight.

Round 6 Pick 5 : OLD Alani Fua: Tall and fast Lb that will be great depth.

Round 6 Pick 33 (COMP) : OG Kristjan Sokoli - This is a cable convert project that will give us the most athletic guard in the league. HE has a chip on his shoulder and will not get fat like CARP. And Who doesnt love more white monsters on the O-line.

Round 6 Pick 39 (COMP) : DE Ryan Delaire / DE Obum Gwacham - Either one of these is a project with high ceiling. delaire specifically has a arsenal of pass rush moves and need moer XP + polish.

Round 7 Pick 31 : RB Corey Grant: More rb depth but also a pr/kr. ran in the 4.2-4.3's @ the proday.

McGruff

Reaction score
I like the players. Not sure some of them will be available where you have them going, but the value is in the ball park.

That being said I hate the trade. First, because it is terrible value for the Lions. but most importantly because I don't think either the need, position or player warrant us making the move. Shaq is a player without a position, and the position he would cover in our defense (WSLB) is pretty well covered two deep.

McGruff

Reaction score
I also wouldn't be at all surprised if Thompson fell to the 3rd round.

OP
OP
titan3131

titan3131

Reaction score
yeah I was bored and said, whats something crazy that I never see happening but would be a "interesting" move.

OP
OP
titan3131

titan3131

Reaction score
Less then 34 hours till the draft START!

we trade our 2nd, 3rd round pick this year, and 4th next year for Jags 2nd and 4th this year to acquire DGB.

Round 2 Pick 4: WR Dorial Green Beckham - The hawks trade with The jags and snag another tilt the field TD maker.

Round 4 Pick 4, 103rd overall -DE Frank Clark - Our Leo solution. Has elite level talent and has only fallen because of his off the field issues.

Round 4 Pick 13: JalenCollins - Drugs cause him to fall. We snipe him in our db sweet spot.

Round 4 Pick 31: WR Ty Montgomery - KR/PR Loved his visit with seattle and was the best returner in the nation and will enjoy having ADB + Ringworm sherm there to talk too.

Round 4 Pick 35 (COMP): LT Rob Crisp - No player handled randy gregory better then this monster. He also had 1 year with Russell Wilson as his QB already so he knows and understands how amazeballs RW is.

Round 5 Pick 31: DT Gabe Wright: Another D-linemen with an explosive get off. Would have to fall to make it here.

Round 5 Pick 34 (COMP): RB Zach Zenner - white beast mode, underrated RB.

Round 6 Pick 5 : Cb/NB Damian-Swann - missing arm length but has the film and production.

Round 6 Pick 39 (COMP) : DT Joey Mbu - Competition huge arm length. Underwhelming combine but coaches rave about him being a great kid.

Round 7 Pick 31 : DE Obum Gwacham - Either one of these is a project with high ceiling. delaire specifically has a arsenal of pass rush moves and need moer XP + polish.

UFA's
OT Corey Robinson
DE Ryan Delaire
CB Dexter McDonald, Kansas
WR Chris Harper, Cal
CB/QB Nick Marshall, Auburn
DT David Irving, Iowa State*
DT Tory Slater, West Georgia

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
We just lost a a Pro Bowl center. I can't believe JS/CP come out of this draft with eleven picks without somebody to give us depth, if not battle for the starting center spot. "Always compete" doesn't really work when there's only two centers on you roster, and it's a great draft for o-line. DBG is more like a fantasy pick--Graham already gives us a big, strong fast reciever for Wilson to go to in the red zone and when we're on the opponent's 1-yard line in the Super Bowl. GO HAWKS!

OP
OP
titan3131

titan3131

Reaction score
YES TY.

And @ lords I believe they will add chris meyers after the deadline. really I dont think that center is that big of a need.