Grady Jarrett and Henry Anderson

penihawk

Reaction score
Would love to have them both but don't expect either one to be picked by the Hawks. They will both get taken a half round too early before they get to us.

Chawker

Reaction score
Grady Jarrett is not the ideal size, but you watch his game films and the dude plays like a monster! Who ever selects him come draft day be getting the best value in the draft. cheers

McGruff

Reaction score
Anderson is hit or miss to me, but he appears like a guy who coaches can mold. he's long, but plays with surprising leverage by getting low out of his stance. He uses his hands really well, fighting off blocks to make plays near him.

On the down side he's pretty slow off the snap, doesn't show much as an edge rusher, and probably most importantly he spends too much time on the ground. He leans into blockers and often ends up falling forward when they disengage.

Tough to gauge him based on scheme. he played end in a 3-4, which doesn't get a lot of splash plays. for us he'd probably project as an interior 3-tech in the mold of McDaniel.

titan3131

Reaction score
McGruff":267nkqvw said:
Anderson is hit or miss to me, but he appears like a guy who coaches can mold. he's long, but plays with surprising leverage by getting low out of his stance. He uses his hands really well, fighting off blocks to make plays near him.

On the down side he's pretty slow off the snap, doesn't show much as an edge rusher, and probably most importantly he spends too much time on the ground. He leans into blockers and often ends up falling forward when they disengage.

Tough to gauge him based on scheme. he played end in a 3-4, which doesn't get a lot of splash plays. for us he'd probably project as an interior 3-tech in the mold of McDaniel.

I read that the coaches made Anderson play run defense more then rush the passer. A lot of untapped potential supposedly.