.Frank Clark
.Devin Funchess
.Jay Ajayi
.Jeremiah Poutasi
.Durrell Eskridge
.Zach Hodges
.Bobby McCain
.Tray Walker

I haven't watched a lot of film on players and i'm being a bit optimistic with my first two picks. It's just mainly a selection of players i like and would love the hawks to draft.

titan3131

Reaction score
jp25591":2c61f2y6 said:
2. 63. Dorial Green Beckham WR Oklahoma
3. 95. Danielle Hunter DE LSU
4. 112. Max Garcia C Florida
4. 130. Ibraheim Campbell S Northwestern
4. 134. Mitch Morse OG Missouri
5. 167. Dres Anderson WR Utah
5. 170. Karlos Williams RB Florida State
6. 181. Nick Marshall DB Auburn
6. 209. David Irving DT Iowa State
6. 214. Ryan Russell DE Purdue
7. 248. Reshard Cliett LB South Florida

Favourite prospects not selected:
.Frank Clark
.Devin Funchess
.Jay Ajayi
.Jeremiah Poutasi
.Durrell Eskridge
.Zach Hodges
.Bobby McCain
.Tray Walker

I haven't watched a lot of film on players and i'm being a bit optimistic with my first two picks. It's just mainly a selection of players i like and would love the hawks to draft.

I like it for the most part.

Things that I dont like

Ibraheim Campbell S - he is rated to be in the 6-7th round. his arms dont meet the hawks length requirement. reach imo

Danielle hunter I cant imagine he would fall this far if he does then great but I doubt it. i've seen him mocked late 1st - early 2nd. easily replacable with frank clark!

dres anderson - Had alarming drops rate over last two seasons (18.6 percent) thats bad. Much rather grab conely or dezmin lewis, or mayle. Do you really think we could benefit fron a small reciever? If we grab one I bet its ty montgomery.

Also I think max garcia might fall farther but Im not a fan of a center pick above the 5th round in general.

But you definalty addressed our needs and I like the direction your going! I will look more into the ones Im not familiar with.

Thank you for your contibution and the time you spent putting this together. I love seeing what other people see as possibilites!

OP
OP
jp25591

jp25591

Reaction score
Thanks for your thoughts.

Some places have Hunter available most don't. I don't think Hunter will last to the end of round 3 either. I was just trying to fit him and Green Beckham in my mock as i really like both players.

With Campbell i didn't think the seahawks we're as strict with arm length at safety but not certain on that. It probably is too early for a player who would be a backup and special teams player anyway. He's just another player i've come to like.

penihawk

Reaction score
Just wondering what people see in Hunter? He is the one guy in this draft that I don't want. The guy had 0 production rushing the passer and couldn't set the edge against a pop warner team. He is the ultimate "looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane" guy in this draft for me.

Just wondering what you guys see?