After reading every entry about the draft

cheese22

Reaction score
I have decided that it is way past the time where a player should be described as 'replacement for Golden Tate.' I think I've seen it used 4 or 5 times in the past couple weeks. Please, think of a different description from now on. Rant over. Sorry, I'm in a crappy mood.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
cheese22":31zcq2yk said:
I have decided that it is way past the time where a player should be described as 'replacement for Golden Tate.' I think I've seen it used 4 or 5 times in the past couple weeks. Please, think of a different description from now on. Rant over. Sorry, I'm in a crappy mood.
How about "gamer" or "hard nosed bastich" ?

mikeak

Reaction score
cheese22":28ycxion said:

So?

If he fits the void that Tate left then why is it a bad description. Should we call him "difference between winning and losing a super bowl player"???......

If you are discussing a OL then I would agree that it doesn't really fit.......

Seafan

Reaction score
We miss Tate the PR more than anything. We miss Leon Washington the KR/PR as well. I'd rather replace Leon.

two dog

Reaction score
Tyler Lockette will sooth everyones hurt feelers over the loss of whatshisname.

Every team that Kansas State played knew he was "the guy" but couldn't
stop him anyway. He seemed to play his best against the best teams and
did it with a QB that didn't scare anybody.

Did I mention that he is a hell of a punt runner ?

titan3131

Reaction score
Were drafting ty Montgomery. He already has the draft hat andis partying as we speak. :sarcasm_on:

But seriously