Does the draft start tomorrow or Friday for Seahawks?

cheese22

Reaction score
I know, I know. It started a long time ago. But are you watching the first round to see what everyone else does or are you watching it to see if Seattle somehow gets into the first round or do you just not watch because it's too hard to watch everyone else get to pick a day before Seattle does? I personally will probably check in often but it's too hard to watch knowing we don't actually have a pick tomorrow. I would love to see us buck the trend and package something to get into the first and either get a wr or ol.

Basis4day

Reaction score
I look forward to watching the draft every year as an event.

Now as far as other teams' picks just look at it this way. Would you rather have the player they picked or Jimmy Graham?

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Regardless, I'll be watching on Thursday.

And I totally agree with Pete and John's approach to trade a 1st rounder (or less) for one of the best players at his position (who's only 28-years old and under a reasonable contract for the next three years).

mikeak

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":k5pv2nwa said:
Regardless, I'll be watching on Thursday.

And I totally agree with Pete and John's approach to trade a 1st rounder (or less) for one of the best players at his position (who's only 28-years old and under a reasonable contract for the next three years).

Especially in a draft where quite a few people have said there are about 16-18 real first rounders then second round talent...

Largent80

Reaction score
The Hawks are NOT trading into the first round, that is a fairly safe bet. Friday it is.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Largent80":206trriw said:
The Hawks are NOT trading into the first round, that is a fairly safe bet. Friday it is.
Agreed. But I hope they shock us and trade up in the 2nd round. Never happen but it's not totally outlandish.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Chawker":32o7k0sj said:
I'm surprised that dot net isn't having a big draft party? :stirthepot:
We have the Game Day/Draft Day forum all ready and set up for you guys. Personal parties would be up to you. :th2thumbs: