the draft . . . must watch TV

McGruff

Reaction score
This years NFL draft has the potential of being the most explosive and unpredictable in many years.

Veteran trades of marquee names are being floated and validated.

You have drama involving two QBs and one team seemingly ready to trade their entire draft and half their roster to get one.

you have no less than 5 top 10 players who might plummet due to character concerns, including one involved in an ongoing murder investigation.

you have a host of new coaches with unknown strategies and priorities.

and finally you have quality depth but a weak top end that will lend itself to a lot of perceived reaches, even in the 1st round.

I know the Hawks dont currenlt have a first round pick, butthis will still be a ton of fun to watch.

Largent80

Reaction score
I'll wait a couple hours before tuning in. I just don't care about the beginning of it.

original poster

Reaction score
Can someone confirm what time the actual first pick will be made? Amazingly I can't find the info online.

I'm watching in the UK and it's meant to kick off at midnight here so hoping it's not too long after that.

cheese22

Reaction score
The first pick is usually around 15 after the hour. The team picking first is usually 'on the clock' shortly after the actual show starts.

original poster

Reaction score
cheese22":1aws1yk1 said:
The first pick is usually around 15 after the hour. The team picking first is usually 'on the clock' shortly after the actual show starts.

Perfect, thanks!

jake206

Reaction score
draft is in 4 hours...can not pull myself away from draft coverage...must turn away from Mel Kiper. ugh.

original poster

Reaction score
jake206":347v7emu said:
draft is in 4 hours...can not pull myself away from draft coverage...must turn away from Mel Kiper. ugh.

You and me both, only downside is it's already 9pm here so it's going to be a late night!