Gruden's Take On DGB

Largent80

Reaction score
This guy didn't play a snap in his senior year, and people here are slobbering on his Johnson, I don't get it unless they like to be dicked on a draft pick.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Largent80":3kxef9no said:
This guy didn't play a snap in his senior year, and people here are slobbering on his Johnson, I don't get it unless they like to be dicked on a draft pick.
Everybody dreams of the next Calvin Johnson.

Largent80

Reaction score
I get that, but at least HE stayed out of trouble and was worthy of his status, this guy is a wet dream hopeful.

He will also be a rookie with no playing experience for almost 2 years. PASS.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Largent80":1w6df6mi said:
He's an extremely talented wide receiver with elite upside and could be around in the mid/late 2nd round. What's so hard to get?

I get character concerns scare people off, but the fact he has these concerns and missed his senior year is why he's even being discussed. Otherwise he wouldn't even be within reach.

"He will also be a rookie with no playing experience for almost 2 years. PASS."

Except practicing every week against Oklahoma's #1 defense and having to be held out of practice at times because he was too dominating, at times.

nbk35zw

Reaction score
Preach. I would be shocked if Seattle moved up to get DGB, I think I would become less interested in the team. Guy is all hype, no substance. The new mike Williams.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Scottemojo":27jmcx7z said:
Largent80":27jmcx7z said:
Everybody dreams of the next Calvin Johnson.

Everyone dreams of the next Calvin, but they should be wary of the next Josh Gordon. There's tons more Gordons than Calvin Johnsons in and out of the league.