- DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa
- LB Eric Kendricks
- DT Grady Jarrett
- WR Dorial Green-Beckham
- WR Devin Smith
- RB Tevin Coleman

drdiags

Reaction score
So that means there need to be a few out of left field picks for the Seahawks to have a chance at getting one of these guys. That or JS/PC making a trade to move up the board.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
If we don't trade up for DGB I'm hoping we get Michael Bennett just so we can confuse ourselves and everyone else about which Michael Bennett we're actually talking about. It's all about misdirection since we seem to have a huge number of lurkers lately.:)

Seafan

Reaction score
JS is scurrying with his southeast area scouts to find out about La'El Collins.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Every team in the league is going to be looking at that same list of players and they all pick before us I really hope we move up.

kearly

Reaction score
Nothing against DGB, but it would be hilarious if he stayed on the board until #63, and Seattle drafted the next Justin Britt instead.

Hawks46

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1xtfbahi said:
If we don't trade up for DGB I'm hoping we get Michael Bennett just so we can confuse ourselves and everyone else about which Michael Bennett we're actually talking about. It's all about misdirection since we seem to have a huge number of lurkers lately.:)

Funny, I was thinking of the same player that I would love to fall to us. He'd be perfect at the 3 tech for us. And yea, duplicating the name would be funny.

Either that or just draft a guy named Collins. Sounds like you'd do well with any of the three.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
kearly":349o9qef said:
Nothing against DGB, but it would be hilarious if he stayed on the board until #63, and Seattle drafted the next Justin Britt instead.

This. It really doesn't pay to get your heart set on a player when the Seahawks are your team. I could see this happening.

cheese22

Reaction score
HawkNuts":31aicte4 said:
kearly":31aicte4 said:

This. It really doesn't pay to get your heart set on a player when the Seahawks are your team. I could see this happening.
I almost get the feeling that it doesn't matter who might fall to #63, they already have a player targeted and if he's there, that's our pick. I can't help but feel like they'd reach for somebody even if a stud was to drop a long ways.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":1luweood said:
We are going to get a very good player at 63

I honestly have no idea which way the Hawks will actually go, but I totally agree with you.

Looking at who's left after Day 1 (and doing my best to predict where the chips are going to fall) if I had to venture a guess, I'd say that Seattle is going to go OT or C with that #63 pick. Jake Fisher would be amazing, but I see him going in the first few picks of the 2nd Round. Same thing goes for La'el Collins. Ty Sambrailo would be a nice pickup, as I think he has the athleticism to play LT. I'm thinking #63 is going to be one of the following ...

Ty Sambrailo
Hroniss Grassu
Ali Marpet

I also wouldn't be shocked to see us go CB there, as the depth at that position is going to be fairly thin after the 3rd Round. Eric Rowe would be one guy I would love to see in a Seahawks uniform.

This is a very deep draft for receivers, so I'm expecting us to not go WR until the 4th Round. I could be wrong, but that's my best guess at this point (OT, C, or CB at #63). Regardless, whomever the Seahawks end up with is going to be a very good player.

Sac

Reaction score
DGB, if he gets his head screwed on straight, could make as much of a difference to this offense as RW did. It would be transformative.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2amqgj8t said:
DGB, if he gets his head screwed on straight, could make as much of a difference to this offense as RW did. It would be transformative.

Ahhhh ... I think I'm with Scottmojo on DGB in saying that from my 10,000 foot view, he's got bust written all over him. In the mock I did, I had the Hawks taking Chris Conley at #112 ... and Kenny Bell in the 5th (#167). WR is a deep position in this draft, as you can get very good value late. If they were able to add those guys, I think it would be fairly transformative as well. Use that #63 on an OT, a Center, or a CB, as the depth at those positions is going to dry up fairly quickly after that point.

McGruff

Reaction score
Here's my personal, Seahawks specific list . . . .

1. DE Randy Gregory
2. WR Chris Conley
3. RB Ammer Abdullah
4. WR Sammie Coates
5. OL Jake Fisher
7. DE Odighizuwa
8. DE Eli Harold
9. OL Ali Marpet
10. CB Eric Rowe
11. DE Frank Clark
12. OL Mark Glowinski
13. WR Jalen Strong
14. OL TJ Clemmings
15. RB David Johnson
16. LB Eric Kendricks
17. DT Grady Jarrett
18. DE Preston Smith
19. CB PJ Williams
20. CB Josh Shaw
21. DT Xavier Cooper
22. CB Jalen Collins
23. LB Brederick McKinney
24. OL Jarvis Harrison
25. OL Donovan Smith

Those are the guys I have 1st or 2nd round grades on.