Boring

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I absolutely love the draft and have been watching it every year since espn started televising it. But I need a serious Seahawks fix. Sitting out the round sucks! The draft really starts tomorrow. Let all these other teams have their little fun. The big boys on the block participate tomorrow.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Just so you know the Hawks got the best TE in the last three drafts, 6'7" 250+, and fast, with great hands. Likely the only sure Pro Bowl player for this upcoming season. I thought the team did pretty good tonight. We've just known about our pick for a while.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
And just think.......you will have to wait half the night before we get to pick barring a trade up of some kind.

Sac

Reaction score
jammerhawk":15ks1rcn said:
Just so you know the Hawks got the best TE in the last three drafts, 6'7" 250+, and fast, with great hands. Likely the only sure Pro Bowl player for this upcoming season. I thought the team did pretty good tonight. We've just known about our pick for a while.
This

OP
OP
oldhawkfan

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":12nsw4ay said:
jammerhawk":12nsw4ay said:
This

Yes I know but it's still boring waiting for the next pick.

Largent80

Reaction score
I can't stand this format. Just get on with it. At least I'm getting on with doing other things as I am not going to sit there for this bore-fest.

This weekend has so much sports going on that is actually worth watching....The Derby, the Fight, Talladega and much more.

OP
OP
oldhawkfan

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Largent80":2rbtrp9f said:
I can't stand this format. Just get on with it. At least I'm getting on with doing other things as I am not going to sit there for this bore-fest.

This weekend has so much sports going on that is actually worth watching....The Derby, the Fight, Talladega and much more.

If you are talking about the three day draft event then I'm with you. The first round was moved to Thursday night because of the popularity. But from someone who has watched all the televised drafts, this format sucks. I used to wake up on Saturday morning excited like a child on Christmas morning. Draft day was one of my favorite days of the year. Now it's just too spread out. They shortened the first round which was the right thing to do but now the whole draft seems less exciting and longer.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Didn't help that last night was the chalkiest 1st round in recent memory.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Really underwhelmed with the NFL network's coverage this year. Tedious indeed!!!

Two or more commercials back to back after every moment in the coverage, picks in before the coverage recommences but lots of boner pills, beer, and trucks are hawked endlessly. Their coverage is boring along with the droning on of Mike Mayock. can't bear to watch Kiper though and ESPN isn't any better. Wonder if they'll be at a commercial when Seattle first pick in the draft is announced? It's happened lots in the past.

Nice to see some college coaches talk about their ex-players though.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
That's if JS doesn't trade up or trade back to the 3rd.