Frank Clark

Hawks46

Reaction score
So I get he's Sparq monster and the best LEO candidate out there, but other than the off the field stuff.....is he worth it in the 2nd ?

I had the impression that we could've gotten him in the 4th, the 3rd for sure. Would've liked to see Lockette here for the speed and returns. I don't think Lockette makes it to our pick in the 3rd.

titan3131

Reaction score
He is a monster. The best pass rusher on the board

seabowl

Reaction score
I hope regarding this pick PC/JS hold up this sign:

:sarcasm_on:

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Man they dogged him on the NFL network. Not saying it's not deserved either way but they are typically positive on that channel.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
If the talking asses dislike it then I love the pick.

AgentDib

Reaction score
At the same time they were a lot nicer than they would have been if another team had made the pick. With us they were tentative about it; their take was all humming and hawing about his character.

justafan

Reaction score
Beside being a thief and a woman beater im sure he is a great guy

justafan

Reaction score
We all have opinions on who should be able to wear a seahawks uniform.I wouldnt call him a QB killer.Hopefully he earns his place but Im not that impressed.

OP
OP
H

Hawks46

Reaction score
kinda funny, we traded up to grab Lockette, whom I wanted with the Clark pick.

Think Clark would've lasted to our 3rd round pick ? I've heard good things about Clark (on the field) but honestly think we could've gotten him a round later.

Ah well, Pete and John are better at this than me. We got a pass rusher and a returner, so I'm happy. Now go bang out the OL.

vonstout

Reaction score
Hawks46":2wn3ghdo said:
kinda funny, we traded up to grab Lockette, whom I wanted with the Clark pick.

Think Clark would've lasted to our 3rd round pick ? I've heard good things about Clark (on the field) but honestly think we could've gotten him a round later.

Ah well, Pete and John are better at this than me. We got a pass rusher and a returner, so I'm happy. Now go bang out the OL.

I agree. I'm surprised we took a guy that was kicked off his team and had domestic violence issues in the second. Gregory had a hell of a lot more talent and went a few picks earlier. Time will tell.

Seafan

Reaction score
If the Cowboys didn't blink in picking Gregory there is no way Clark would have lasted until #95. I wanted Kikaha at #63 and mocked him and was told by the board that was way too early. He went earlier than that. You guys can't question JS, he knows where these guys have value. Clark would not have been there at #95. He is exactly what the Hawks needed. This team has had trouble finding edge guys. Losing Clem and Schofield the last two seasons has hurt. Great choice.

TheWebHead

Reaction score
Schneider said 3 teams called him saying they were ready to take him had the Seahawks not at #63, despite the media interrogation on his history and negative reaction from many it received. There's some upset tweets from reporters on not talking to the alleged victim, but there are 32 teams that may have wanted to interview her if that was an expected action - something I imagine she'd not want to do, and it sounds as though her side was obtained through a counselor who spoke to the woman. I assume some in the media will contact the person now that the draft has occurred.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Seafan":1w21bz7a said:
If the Cowboys didn't blink in picking Gregory there is no way Clark would have lasted until #95. I wanted Kikaha at #63 and mocked him and was told by the board that was way too early. He went earlier than that. You guys can't question JS, he knows where these guys have value. Clark would not have been there at #95. He is exactly what the Hawks needed. This team has had trouble finding edge guys. Losing Clem and Schofield the last two seasons has hurt. Great choice.
I was thinking that Kikaha was the other of "the 3" that JS spoke of in the presser that they listed they wanted in the draft. They got 2 of the 3. So, got their guys. But, man... I know they wont say, but hope someone leaks it somehow. Lol I just want to know what they're thinking. It had to be a pass rusher (and he said there weren't many in this draft.)

Chawker

Reaction score
He has a great read N react, he plays run and pass both well. shows the ability to get after the QB.

Can't wait to see him on the field !

LOOK UP IN THE SKY! IS IT A BIRD?,..IS IT A PLANE? NO ITS NUMBER _ _.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Clark was highly productive with limited snaps and he is a SPARQ freak. However, I don't think he plays as fast as a Cliff Avril, Michael Bennett, Bruce Irvin, or even O'Brien Schofield. I hope I am wrong about his lack of playing speed.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I think he plays strong and while not as fast as Avril he's more physical. Time will tell. I like this pick.