Really?

Marlin Man

Reaction score
we have a hole in the Oline that would scare the shit out of ANYONE that knows a little football, and we trade away THREE choices in the middle of the draft, where WE all anticipated we would pick up some decent Olinemen, and now??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

WTF?

Don't give me that rust them crap, it doesn't hold water- they just plain SUCK when it comes to making trades in the draft

Mojambo

Reaction score
Yeah, at this rate they'll never get us to the Super Bowl twice.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Marlin Man":qcljo95g said:
we have a hole in the Oline that would scare the shit out of ANYONE that knows a little football, and we trade away THREE choices in the middle of the draft, where WE all anticipated we would pick up some decent Olinemen, and now??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

WTF?

Don't give me that rust them crap, it doesn't hold water- they just plain SUCK when it comes to making trades in the draft
How bad does the trade value chart say the Seahawks did on the trade? What was the point discrepancy? Teams pretty much stick to that, so I'm curious. Be sure to get back to all of us. http://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp

jammerhawk

Reaction score
It was numerically favourable to our guys but gee whiz the draft got a lot less interesting.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
They had 11 picks and they do not have 11 roster spots. Math people.

Mike 4G

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":l724ukfk said:
We most likely won't have 9 either. I like more picks competing. It allows us to miss and still have a strong draft.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Mike 4G":karifqsm said:
Hasselbeck":karifqsm said:
We most likely won't have 9 either. I like more picks competing. It allows us to miss and still have a strong draft.

You're forgetting UDFA. Where this team has had a lot of success.

Lockett fills a hole on special teams and can contribute at WR. Its a good pick.

Mike 4G

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1yw940yl said:
Mike 4G":1yw940yl said:
Hasselbeck":1yw940yl said:

Lockett fills a hole on special teams and can contribute at WR. Its a good pick.
fair enough. I just fear for Wilson's life.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
In my opinion outside of rounds 1-2 the talent of OL doesn't change much from rounds 3-6.

However, it changes significantly for skill players.

Basis4day

Reaction score
I haven't seen fans react this angrily to a draft since 2012...

dutchcoug

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":i8woem11 said:
Mike 4G":i8woem11 said:
Hasselbeck":i8woem11 said:

Lot of hate for this draft from people I thought were "knowledgeable" fans. I really hate to bring up past drafts that were scrutinized, but, there, I did it. Why use all 11 picks when we might keep half of them? I would rather use the picks to position ourselves to get better quality kids. At this point, do we need more completion? We have elite players at, at least 7 positions.

Hasselbeck, I'm with you

Willyeye

Reaction score
We still have 2-4th rounders, 1- 5th, 2- 6th, and 1 7th. Teams start out with only 7 picks, and we still have 6 left...it's not so bad.

vonstout

Reaction score
The thing is we gave up an early 4th, late fifth and early 6th. We've had great success in that range, but we could miss on some and still have a strong draft. We've lost that luxury. Hopefully, we can still draft an O lineman like Clemmings, Williams or Thompson from Oklahoma, Tre Jackson, etc. I'd still like them to get Tre Williams or Michael Bennett, but that probably won't happen now.

vonstout

Reaction score
I hope we get Myers as a FA on May 10th. That would help. GB just took Montgomery, so he went a lot earlier than expected.

grizbob

Reaction score
OP I'm betting you still can't believe how stupid your parents are. :)

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":o9a9cipm said:
The crying during and after the draft is one of the highlights of the season.

Entertaining stuff here.
I used to find it somewhat annoying, but its like a past time now. It never fails and I almost look forward to it, because I know it's going to happen.