What I love about this FO

Rob12

Reaction score
They're not bullied into making picks. They don't panic. They wait for their guys and make a move on them, trusting the people they have hired to coach them up. Scheme is huge with these guys. After reading the other draft forum, I'm so glad that these guys have level, cool heads.

OP
OP
Rob12

Rob12

Reaction score
Honestly... I haven't seen this much crying since the 2012 draft.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Well, you did know the draft is totally over and we didn't select an OLman at all. Wait...what ?

two dog

Reaction score
I find some fans reaction amusing and irritating at the same time.

They have never, and will never, talk to or work out the players in question yet by some
mysterious process know more about them than the Seahawk front office and coaches.
When strategy doesn't agree with THEIR strategy the Hawks brain trust is incredibly stupid.

There are several ways to build a team and the draft is only one of them so don't get your
feelers hurt over something over which you have no control.

Besides, I really like Tyler Lockette.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
two dog":2jrfgl26 said:
I find some fans reaction amusing and irritating at the same time.

They have never, and will never, talk to or work out the players in question yet by some
mysterious process know more about them than the Seahawk front office and coaches.
When strategy doesn't agree with THEIR strategy the Hawks brain trust is incredibly stupid.

There are several ways to build a team and the draft is only one of them so don't get your
feelers hurt over something over which you have no control.

Besides, I really like Tyler Lockette.

Yup totally agree. I actually just started a thread about it