Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Calling it right now. Cardale Jones 1st overall pick

OP
OP
theENGLISHseahawk

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
That's a huge stretch to say that about Jones -- who was the #3 quarterback at Ohio State to start the 2014 season. And he wasn't a freshman either just waiting his turn -- he was a backup tweeting about how much he hated school and didn't see the point of it because 'he's a football player'.

He was fantastic in the playoffs. But let's see if he wins the job for next season and plays more than a three game sample.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
netskier":208tapjx said:
First pick for us, or for the entire league?

Entire league.

theenglishseahawk":208tapjx said:
That's a huge stretch to say that about Jones -- who was the #3 quarterback at Ohio State to start the 2014 season. And he wasn't a freshman either just waiting his turn -- he was a backup tweeting about how much he hated school and didn't see the point of it because 'he's a football player'.

He was fantastic in the playoffs. But let's see if he wins the job for next season and plays more than a three game sample.

Maybe so.. but like you said he was incredible in the playoffs. I'm not so sure he wouldn't have gone in the 1st round this year had he declared.

The Big 10 isn't exactly ripe with a lot of talented teams, if Cardale wins that job... look out

cover-2

Reaction score
Mississippi St (WR) De'Runnya Wilson is a prospect I like on your watch list that I think could be available late in the 1st round. I like his size and his wingspan. I also like the fact that he averaged double digit rebounds per game as a basketball player in highschool, which is probably why he catches the football even when a CB is draped all over him, he is use to going up for contested balls. The knock on him, from what I can see, is that he is not real sudden coming off the LOS and he seems to double catch a lot of passes.

[youtube]pkY7_Wu81Fk[/youtube]

[youtube]cnh0xrrt6CA[/youtube]

titan3131

Reaction score
cover-2":217uupqd said:
Mississippi St (WR) De'Runnya Wilson is a prospect I like on your watch list that I think could be available late in the 1st round. I like his size and his wingspan. I also like the fact that he averaged double digit rebounds per game as a basketball player in highschool, which is probably why he catches the football even when a CB is draped all over him, he is use to going up for contested balls. The knock on him, from what I can see, is that he is not real sudden coming off the LOS and he seems to double catch a lot of passes.

[youtube]pkY7_Wu81Fk[/youtube]

[youtube]cnh0xrrt6CA[/youtube]

Screw it im sold! Will he be available @ 32? He jsut had a drug charge in march so hopefully the concerns will let him drop and we can have him replace matthews if we cant retain him.

CPHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3jzv2bn8 said:
Rat":3jzv2bn8 said:
EverydayImRusselin":3jzv2bn8 said:
Mother of god please let us draft Zeke.
Gonna need an early pick for that.

Surprised they're not feeding him the ball more.

Jones looks like he has become like Cam Newton this off season, where he believes he's the better option at running. Every play on the last drive he kept it.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Give me Ramsey. I don't think Kam is going to stick around without being a pain in the ass, if he doesn't get his money, and Ramsey is a stud.

HuskerHawk

Reaction score
Being the Nebraska homer that I am, and seeing as we may need a safety, I nominate Nate Gerry. Only a Jr., but he's coming off a second team all Big Ten nod and is primed for a huge year, after which he may declare. Already has two picks in two games. He's a physical freak: 6'2" and probably 215-225 lbs (he's bigger than he's listed), South Dakota HS 100 m record (10.28) and had something like a 40" vert and 12' broad as a 17 year old.

[youtube]79164Dl7ZpE[/youtube]

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Really enjoying watching Boykin and Doctson at TCU v Texas tech.

Doctson looks legit.