Question for Notre Dame fan

CPHawk

Reaction score
What happened with Matt Hegarty at ND? He announced today that he's transferring to UO over FSU, and I'm curious how much experience he has with zone blocking and snapping in the shotgun?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Don't know the answers to your questions, but I'm pumped to get this guy. Solid veteran addition who started a lot of games at Notre dame, at the position I was most worried about going into this season. Grasu will not easily be replaced.

Basis4day

Reaction score
CPHawk":2061owrd said:
What happened with Matt Hegarty at ND? He announced today that he's transferring to UO over FSU, and I'm curious how much experience he has with zone blocking and snapping in the shotgun?

Unless i'm mistaken, ND has some institutional academic restrictions on the eligibility of 5th year seniors. It doesn't prevent them from playing a fifth year, but it does make it more difficult than other major programs.

They can't take a single modern dance class like Matt Leinart at USC his last year.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
He simply was not going to get much playing time and graduated.He chose to use the rule that allows graduated players to transfer such as E.G and get playing time .