SEC attacks Harbaugh over his "satellite camps"

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Is it just me or is Harbaugh much more likable now that he is back at the college level and no longer a 49er?

Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh has drawn his fair share of criticism for holding 11 satellite camps in seven states -- from Pennsylvania to California -- but he fired back recently to USA Today Sports.

Jim Harbaugh defended his satellite camps, saying it wasn't about spreading the Michigan "brand" but instead sharing "a love for football."

"In my America, you're allowed to cross state borders," Harbaugh said. "That's the America I know."

http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... my-america

kobebryant

Reaction score
I always liked Harbaugh in the NFL, even though he was doing a great job with the Hawks toughest competitors.

He's an excellent coach that doesn't care about social norms, a little crazy, cares about his players first and foremost, and doesn't care for authority.

It is easier to stomach now that he is in college, but I've always been a fan.

My favorite college coach now, entertaining as heck and already thumbing his nose at authority.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Michigan's gain is SF's loss.

He was previously successful at Stanford and will soon be at Michigan. The grumbles are worried SEC programs who will soon be losing talent to Michigan.

Meanwhile Jed York won't be 'winning with class' much soon.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I just wish he didn't go to Michigan, because I hope he tears it up in college and makes Jed and Trent Baalruskell look even worse.