Huskies At Boise

Tical21

Reaction score
Nevermind, this Browning kid is going to walk onto the field and light it up. 6 TD's. Heisman. I've had the vision. WOOOOOOF!!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Ill be tuned in even though I HATE watching games on that stupid blue field. Actually rooting for the huskies but I expect a fairly convincing win from bsu. Something like 34-17.

minormillikin

Reaction score
To watch @boise state games I pretty much have to turn the saturation down to zero and make it black and white. That field should be outlawed, same with Eastern Washington's.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I am 39 miles away from there and a system is moving through right now. Winds about 30 mph or so. Gonna be a grinder. I have some friends that headed to the game about an hour ago. Yes it starts in an hour..but the tail gate is a great thing there. Across from the stadium is a Chilis and over the river is The RAM and a few smaller bars too. Great place to tailgate. I have done it many times.....I think...cant remember some of them.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I don't whose idea it is to use those white helmets but they got to go...the best helmet is gold with purple "W" with a white border.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
This is bad. Browning looks very flustered after a couple nice throws to open the game. Appears to lack confidence after that INT. :34853_doh:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Again peeking in here.....It is raining at my place 39 miles away from boise. Been raining for about half an hour. not sure whether that affects them there or not yet. But usually it goes that direction.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1egl5smy said:
Victory formation before the half. Might be the only time you see it all year.

Anyone know why an Eagles fan is on a Seahawks forum talking about the Huskies?

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Defense is playing like a bunch of p*ssies.

I am actually disgusted to see the crap version of defense that they are playing.

Yes the players are young, but other than Budda they seem passive or gutless. Afraid to hit anyone, makes me want to throw up thinking this kind of football would ever be played by people wearing a Husky helmet.

I expected the loss. I never expected a defense that was more gutless than the Ty Willingham years, who I consider the closest thing to the antichrist or Ebola that ever hit the program. These guys don't hit, they grab and they try to hug.

Sometimes you get to the big stage and it becomes clear that you aren't ever going to be more than a bar band. Petersen has a few more years I suppose, but it is a really bad sign that he couldn't win with a team flush with NFL talent. I was trying to give them a chance, considering how bad their QB was last year. But maybe Petersen just cannot translate on a bigger stage?

Now, after seeing the Charmin soft most disgusting version of Husky defense I have EVER seen (and I was watching them since the mid-80s), I am starting to get worried.

Just pathetic. We have friends with kids that have played on that team on the defense and every one of them is pretty disgusted by what is passing for defense tonight.

I feel I have to claw my eyes out because the sight of such weak and non physical defense is driving me insane. This game pretty much shovels the dirt over the Huskies this season. They might get better, but it will be hard to overcome the reality that their players look afraid of collisions.

I have seen more aggressive flag football played. Instead of a Husky, maybe they should just start using that Snuggle the fabric softener bear.

Gross.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
bigtrain21":1j6196n2 said:
JSeahawks":1j6196n2 said:

The eagles star qb who threw all over those huskies is now a duck and ready to lead us back to the playoffs

bigtrain21

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3m41o41s said:
bigtrain21":3m41o41s said:
JSeahawks":3m41o41s said:

The eagles star qb who threw all over those huskies is now a duck and ready to lead us back to the playoffs

Well played.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
bigtrain21":1oljxqbd said:
JSeahawks":1oljxqbd said:
bigtrain21":1oljxqbd said:
JSeahawks":1oljxqbd said:

Well played.

Thank you sir. Your post made me laugh as well.

Tical21

Reaction score
Just getting our one loss this year out of the way.