Ducks are in trouble

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I was really excited for Vernon Adams.... He's terrible. Incredibly slow. Can't seem to read a defense.

Db's and linebackers are horrible.

mbtitleist

Reaction score
Realistically it could be even worse as one of the Ducks touchdowns was set up by a long return and a personal foul which gave them the ball at the 11.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
It's like the ducks defensive coaches have never seen Utah play. They don't have a clue what they're doing.

Rat

Reaction score
This is embarrassingly easy for Utah. Wide open receivers on every play.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Can't imagine oregon will be in top 25 after this. I wonder when the last time that was. I know they're already at their lowest ranking since 2011.

drrew

Reaction score
I think as much as they loved him, Duck fans underestimated how important Mariota was to their success and how it's unlikely there will ever be a QB or player as good at the school ever again. His 2014 season was among the best seasons by a QB of all time.

8 wins this season?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Lockie looks absolutely terrible, and Pellum is back to his old garbage ways. I guess last year's talent covered up for his deficiencies..except for his inability to defend a counter play - which Utah has run successfully this game a number of times. The question is, will Oregon get to 8 wins? I thought 10-2 was realistic with 9-3 more so, but now I'm not so sure.

Our DBs have Kelly Jennings syndrome.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Wow. Punt hits skycam wire. Replay down. Trick play on a punt and Utah gets the first down. Well played Utah, well played.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Utah is doing to Oregon what the Ducks have been doing to the rest of the Pac 12 (except for Stanford) for the past several years.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2o4lg8my said:
Utah is doing to Oregon what the Ducks have been doing to the rest of the Pac 12 (except for Stanford) for the past several years.

On offense at least. After all, Utah has a defense.