Oregon vs Washington game time set.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
PAC 12 after dark. 7:30 on espn.

Should be a good, competitive game this year. Hopefully Vernon Adams is healthy by then, I'm not in love with him but he's head and shoulders better than lockie or alie if healthy.

kearly

Reaction score
If Adams misses the game I'd probably pick UW to win. Oregon looks flat out bad with the other two.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
kearly":3i1g9c12 said:
If Adams misses the game I'd probably pick UW to win. Oregon looks flat out bad with the other two.

Washington has almost zero ability to score on offense. Oregon is yet to prove they can stop anyone on defense. This game could be a battle of bad offense vs awful defense on one side, and solid defense vs ok offense on the other.

kearly

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":2lygi6ly said:
kearly":2lygi6ly said:

Washington has almost zero ability to score on offense. Oregon is yet to prove they can stop anyone on defense. This game could be a battle of bad offense vs awful defense on one side, and solid defense vs ok offense on the other.

Washington is averaging 29.25 points per game and has scored 24+ in all but the first game, where a true freshman QB was clearly overwhelmed on the road vs a quality opponent.

The real criticism for Washington is that their running game is totally dependent on the big play, but otherwise stinks. I wouldn't trust them to hold a lead against a good team.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
kearly":2x5r3faa said:
Washington is averaging 29.25 points per game and has scored 24+ in all but the first game, where a true freshman QB was clearly overwhelmed on the road vs a quality opponent.

Really, Cal is the only real team they've played since the opener, and I don't think they're as good as their record.. they were very fortunate to get by hapless Texas and both Washington schools.

Jared Goff is a stud, the rest of that Cal team is very meh. So I don't know how much weight you can really put into their last 3 games since the Boise State game (who it appears were starting the wrong QB from the outset).

We'll see where the Huskies really are these next 5 games.

jkitsune

Reaction score
kearly":2tf7jdq4 said:
Seahawks1983":2tf7jdq4 said:
kearly":2tf7jdq4 said:

The real criticism for Washington is that their running game is totally dependent on the big play, but otherwise stinks. I wouldn't trust them to hold a lead against a good team.

Yeah, not sure where the evidence is that they have no ability to score on offense.

goseahawks2012

Reaction score
jkitsune":3naj6u5a said:
kearly":3naj6u5a said:
Seahawks1983":3naj6u5a said:
kearly":3naj6u5a said:

Yeah, not sure where the evidence is that they have no ability to score on offense.

I don't know what your talking about. The UW offense has gone against 2 terrible defenses in USC and Cal and they have score 17 points each game. The defense scored 7 against cal and they gave the offense great field in USC four different times from turnovers and they only got 7 points out of it which came from a trick play. This UW offense has shown nothing so far.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
kearly":3hhymk1i said:
Seahawks1983":3hhymk1i said:
kearly":3hhymk1i said:

Heavily skewed by the 49 points vs Sac State

Good win for them last night. Sark is absolutely clueless. It is amazing how lucky UW got with that coaching transition.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
goseahawks2012":2dhswutq said:
I don't know what your talking about. The UW offense has gone against 2 terrible defenses in USC and Cal and they have score 17 points each game. The defense scored 7 against cal and they gave the offense great field in USC four different times from turnovers and they only got 7 points out of it which came from a trick play. This UW offense has shown nothing so far.

In addition to that, the only TD they scored vs BSU was on ST.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
kearly":1mm0a8zc said:
Adams had a great game last year against UW in Husky Stadium, I'd rather face the other 2 Oregon QB's.

HansGruber

Reaction score
They should be favored. Both programs have taken shocking turns this season away from what you'd expect based on past seasons.

I'm actually expecting UW to win. Can't believe I'm saying it, but the Dawgs might actually kick some ass.

kearly

Reaction score
This should be a good game, even if Adams plays I will expect it to be close enough that one play could sway the game. If Adams doesn't play or gets injured early, Oregon is probably screwed.

This game isn't my personal Super Bowl but I think for the fans in Husky Stadium it will feel like it. Should be a fun gameday experience.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Uw fans getting there hopes up will just make it that much more fun when the ducks win again. I think the ducks will run all over uw, especially with victor suspended the first half cuz of that stupid targeting penalty. If sark would have stuck to the run on Thursday USC would have won easily, IMO. That, and browning and the uw offense might be just what the ducks defense have been needing.