Huskies @ USC

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Pretty excited for this game. Would like to see the Huskies get the W although I'm a Utah fan and we still have to play both teams. So with that in mind, feel free to knock eachother around extra hard tonight. ;)

SeatownJay

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2z20pg6w said:
What was that uw was doing the first series? Playing defense or something? I'm not familiar with it.
#1 defense in the Pac 12 entering this week, my friend.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Browning looks a little too amped early in this game. He overthrew two open receivers that drive.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SeatownJay":f3xatofy said:
JSeahawks":f3xatofy said:
What was that uw was doing the first series? Playing defense or something? I'm not familiar with it.
#1 defense in the Pac 12 entering this week, my friend.

I know. I was making fun of my ducks defense.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1oc77oao said:
Defenses look good, but man, this is some bad quarterback play from both dudes so far.
Browning really looks like a true freshman so far tonight.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
This has all the makings of USC defecating all over themselves and letting UW steal a win.

Either USC blows a team out of the water or they play like idiots the entire game and blow it.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2l76bt50 said:
This has all the makings of USC defecating all over themselves and letting UW steal a win.

Either USC blows a team out of the water or they play like idiots the entire game and blow it.

You think there's something wrong with Kessler or does he always have this weak of an arm? Even his screens and throws to the flats look like lobs and take forever to get there.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
JSeahawks":xa95jqvc said:
Hasselbeck":xa95jqvc said:

You think there's something wrong with Kessler or does he always have this weak of an arm? Even his screens and throws to the flats look like lobs and take forever to get there.

Eh.. he's a lot like Barkley, more accurate than strong with his throws.

Whole team just looks wound up way too tight, I blame that on Sark who keeps erupting like a volcano on the sideline whenever something goes wrong.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Agreed on sark, not showing any composure out there. Maybe he can have a drink in the locker room and relax a little. Still expect USC to win by a couple Td's. should keep running the ball, IMO, uw hasn't stopped it yet.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I'm really impressed with Washington's defense tonight. Once the offense gels, this team is going to be a real threat the next few years.