Michigan

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
FortWorthSeahawk":25namcbt said:
Three straight shutouts. Impressive. Jim H has really turned that program around.

Their only loss was a close defeat in Salt Lake to #5 Utah too.

I think they may be the best team in that conference.

chris98251

Reaction score
No, he doesn't have the right attitude, being aggressive and not turning the other cheek upper and lower versions doesn't fit the accountability factor in San Francisco, nobody has it better then them you know.

drdiags

Reaction score
Hope he can last awhile at his alma mater. He is where he needs to be. The dude runs too hot for a sustained interaction with players, so it just depends on how the AD and President can handle his antics. I didn't expect him to do much this first season but the man has a touch.

If they run against the Ravens and win that Bowl, is he still coaching the 9ers?

The NFC West has had some heartbreaking losses recently in the big one. 9ers/Ravens, Seahawks/Patriots and Cardinals/Steelers. And I forgot the Rams/Patriots. Other than that turd that was called Superbowl XL*, the NFC West has played some great games in the Superbowl (well I count that blow-out of the Broncos as a great game).

kearly

Reaction score
Jeb and Trent sure look like geniuses right now.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
GOBLUE!!!!!!
I am loving this. Next week will be huge here in Michigan. Blue vs Green. I always root for Michigan!!!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
drdiags":23vv0a89 said:
Hope he can last awhile at his alma mater. He is where he needs to be. The dude runs too hot for a sustained interaction with players, so it just depends on how the AD and President can handle his antics. I didn't expect him to do much this first season but the man has a touch..............
If they want to win, they will. Agree that college is perfect for his personality Doc.