Lane Kiffin is doing it big at Alabama

WilliamCooper

Reaction score
I read an interview that Saban did. He basically admitted that the game has changed in college and the days of taking the air out of the ball and sitting on leads are over. He said he realized you've got to score points to win in today's game.

I think Pete needs to understand this. I'm not saying we need to throw the ball 50 times a game, but I think we need to come to the realization Saban did.

And Kiffin, btw, has dealt with two QBs that can't even play in Canada. The guy is a turd for sure, but I bet if him and Pete reunited he could dominate with Russ.

Thoughts?

sc85sis

Reaction score
I think Lane is better as an OC than a head coach. He gets into his own head too much and needs a strong guy above him to veto him now and then. Both Pete and Saban were good for him.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Sorry, scoring 27 points against Arkansas does not impress me in the least. Alabama has as great a collection of talent as anyone in the country, yet we have seen a lot of inconsistency because of Kiffin.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3cgoqmsg said:
USC should rehire him now that he's got his act together.

You shut your hooker mouth

And keep Kiff far, far away from Seattle unless it's to become HC of the Huskies.

ARhawk

Reaction score
hawknation2015":daymtzzb said:
Sorry, scoring 27 points against Arkansas does not impress me in the least. Alabama has as great a collection of talent as anyone in the country, yet we have seen a lot of inconsistency because of Kiffin.
It also took them three quarters to get anything going on offense. By that time, Arkansas's lack of depth on defense became the issue, not Kiffin's play calling.
That said, I think in previous games, Kiffin has shown he can do really well calling plays, and he does a good job of adjusting his gameplan during the game.

Latest posts