Arizona Cardinal RB David Johnson, a Hawks miss in draft?

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
When JS said after the draft that they got all but one of their must haves, I immediately thought of this guy, who I had the Seahawks taking in round 4 of the draft in my own personal mock. Seems like I may have been on to something, but, unfortunately I think he got drafted a little higher than many thought.

Anyone else figured out who the must have was that JS mentioned, right after the draft????

RB-David Johnson, Arizona Cardinals #86 overall pick. 6-TD's so far this season. and he doesn't even start (yet).
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/10/14/ ... 1444849177

Alexander

Reaction score
CamanoIslandJQ":1fs45nm8 said:
When JS said after the draft that they got all but one of their must haves, I immediately thought of this guy, who I had the Seahawks taking in round 4 of the draft in my own personal mock. Seems like I may have been on to something, but, unfortunately I think he got drafted a little higher than many thought.

Anyone else figured out who the must have was that JS mentioned, right after the draft????

RB-David Anderson, Arizona Cardinals #86 overall pick. 6-TD's so far this season. and he doesn't even start (yet).

Do you mean David Johnson?

OP
OP
CamanoIslandJQ

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
Alexander":1lfhu9ov said:
CamanoIslandJQ":1lfhu9ov said:

RB-David Anderson, Arizona Cardinals #86 overall pick. 6-TD's so far this season. and he doesn't even start (yet).

Do you mean David Johnson?

Johnson is correct, sorry for the brain fart, I've changed the name in post. Thanks for heads up.

kobebryant

Reaction score
I believe that they probably believed that Morse was a slam dunk to be their starting centre. Morse is having a very good season, though I think losing out on Morse and getting Clark will prove to be a boon. As long as Clark keeps his nose clean he'll be more impactful than a very good C.

Love the Glowinski pick too. They'd probably like their first 4th to do-over though.

Clark, Lock, Glow, T Smith, Sokoli and Rawls could prove to be an excellent class.

kearly

Reaction score
It's obviously not Johnson, they had two shots to draft him and passed. The guy JS lamented was a guy they never had a chance at.

As far as the guesses that have been floated the most: Morse, Fisher, DGB, Sombrailo, Gregory, Marpet.

My guess is Fisher or DGB.

Fade

Reaction score
Ali Marpet

Tampa Bay moved in front of Seattle to take him.

Latest posts