Harbaugh

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
I must say, as much as I disliked him when he was with the digits, I am absolutely loving what he is doing with Michigan. If they win today he is a shoe in for coach of the year.

ClutchDJ

Reaction score
McElwain out of Florida might have something to say about that.

However, I got Florida losing to LSU tonight & I have Michigan winning out so you're probably right.

drdiags

Reaction score
Michigan's D is having a problem late. Their offense just missed a big 3rd down pass. MSU is about to take the lead here with the start of this drive with 7:15 remaining.

ClutchDJ

Reaction score
ClutchDJ":keyv2y23 said:

However, I got Florida losing to LSU tonight & I have Michigan winning out so you're probably right.

Welp....

OP
OP
S

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
ClutchDJ":1vgk99sb said:
ClutchDJ":1vgk99sb said:

Welp....

Tough way to lose right there.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I love Harbaugh! I love how he stirs shit up, his crazy looks, insane protests! All epicly wonderful!

Sure, I bitched and moaned about him when he was the 49ers head coach, but I love how he coached his team, and how the toughness of that team made our team better. In fact I wonder if the fall off this year is because players relaxed knowing the 49ers were rebuilding.

Either way, glad to see he's doing well in Michigan and still doing this :stirthepot:

City Of Reign

Reaction score
I really disliked Harbaugh with the 49ers but I had a respect for him. With the 49ers hate washed away from his departure, all I see is a coach that is deeply passionate about what he does and is a true competitor. I've grown to be a fan of his and will root for him to have success at Michigan, hell even if part of the reason is York and Baalke being proven incompetent.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
ClutchDJ":3v83fek1 said:

You'll probably have to wait later than tonight for Florida to beat LSU