Stanford vs Washington

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Gonna watch this one just for Christian McCaffrey. One of the most underrated players in the country, imo. Should be in the Heisman conversation. (Although its clearly Leonard Fournette's to lose at this point).

I'll be rooting for Washington, since i'm still holding dellusional dreams of the Ducks getting back to the pac 12 title game and need Stanford to lose for that to happen. but I think Stanford wins fairly convincingly. 35-14 ish.

jkitsune

Reaction score
It can be hard to let go of the dream of success. But I'll take whatever support we can get, at this point.

Maulbert

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1tocmmzg said:
Gonna watch this one just for Christian McCaffrey. One of the most underrated players in the country, imo. Should be in the Heisman conversation. (Although its clearly Leonard Fournette's to lose at this point).

I'll be rooting for Washington, since i'm still holding dellusional dreams of the Ducks getting back to the pac 12 title game and need Stanford to lose for that to happen. but I think Stanford wins fairly convincingly. 35-14 ish.

Ducks in the title game? Can I have some of whatever you're smoking? :p

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Maulbert":zqe6hkem said:
JSeahawks":zqe6hkem said:

Ducks in the title game? Can I have some of whatever you're smoking? :p

Ducks run the table. Stanford loses to either cal, Wsu or Washington. Your cougs lose to 2 of Stanford, Arizona state and ucla (ill give them the gimme over Washington) and boom! The ducks are in.

dutchcoug

Reaction score
This feels like the classic game where the mutts have no business being in but somehow win.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Browning is out for the day. Not that he'd necessarily light the world on fire, but hard to see KJCS being better.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
This is gonna be a long night for the Huskies. They won't be the #1 defense in the Pac 12 once this is over.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I don't know why Stanford is even messing around with pass plays. Washington can't stop their running game.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
It's 14-0 in the 2nd quarter but I already feel like this game is over. Washington can't even get a first down, I don't see how they're going to score in this game.

zifnab32

Reaction score
SeatownJay":1c7xgmz6 said:
It's 14-0 in the 2nd quarter but I already feel like this game is over. Washington can't even get a first down, I don't see how they're going to score in this game.

Going to need a turnover or special teams play

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Stanford with a 3-score lead at halftime. This game is over. Washington hasn't come back from a 3-score halftime deficit once this century.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Washington should just put in Lindquist and run the ball every single down except for a play action throw or two.