The U

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Maulbert":27wdjo14 said:
Miami can suck it. They've been on my top 5 hate list for years (Alabama, Miami, Michigan, Notre Dame, and Oregon in case you're wondering).

Agree'd. As a kid I loved the Charlie ward, warrick Dunn Seminoles, so always disliked Miami. Not quite on my hate list though, that's reserved for Notre dame, Texas, Texas a&m, Boise state and Ohio state.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1lgackuc said:
Maulbert":1lgackuc said:
Miami can suck it. They've been on my top 5 hate list for years (Alabama, Miami, Michigan, Notre Dame, and Oregon in case you're wondering).

Agree'd. As a kid I loved the Charlie ward, warrick Dunn Seminoles, so always disliked Miami. Not quite on my hate list though, that's reserved for Notre dame, Texas, Texas a&m, Boise state and Ohio state.

Awe....you feel badss for Boise State.... I feels fer ya. Went to one boise State game this year and one Ohio state game prior to the Cincy game. I walked the hallowed campus of Ohio State and it was impressive. A friend worked there for years and now is just a fan of the team. Another friend is from the area...and is a fan for ever. I was kinda a follower of some teams for a while then stuck with WAZZU. My family thing. And Go hawks too. Hope you are all well and happy.

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
Funny the hate Miami engenders considering it's all kids from the 305 stocking D1 rosters, like Oregon's. Must just be the laundry you dislike.

Speaking as an alum, I'm starting to wish the NCAA had given us the death penalty after the Nevin Shapiro scandal. It's gotten that bad. Golden is a decent human being who is very organized and works his ass off but he is a lousy tactician and an even worse motivator. Still, as much blame as he deservedly gets the players are the true disgrace for quitting against Clemson. I have never seen a Hurricane team play without heart and pride until today. Man, that hurts.