Utah vs USC

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Wonder when the last time a top 3 team was a 6 point underdog to an unrated team? Amazing how much talent USC has.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
That kid Smith #35 is one to keep an eye on.

True freshman, leading team in tackles.
Good size, good speed, good technique and good hands.

a36e1be58f0f6dc3ee3e659b7291573b.jpg

sc85sis

Reaction score
Sark's gone and Helton is interim. That's all anyone really knows at this point. Lots of rumors as to potential candidates: Whittingham, Herman, Fuente have all been mentioned but lots of guys were mentioned last time and then Haden hired Sark.

If Helton continues to get the team to show progress and we beat UCLA, I think he should at least be considered and given the chance to interview for the job. Barring that I think Herman is a really intriguing option.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
sc85sis":21kjazbj said:
Sark's gone and Helton is interim. That's all anyone really knows at this point. Lots of rumors as to potential candidates: Whittingham, Herman, Fuente have all been mentioned but lots of guys were mentioned last time and then Haden hired Sark.

If Helton continues to get the team to show progress and we beat UCLA, I think he should at least be considered and given the chance to interview for the job. Barring that I think Herman is a really intriguing option.

Looks like Herman is indeed the favorite for the USC job..... University of South Carolina.

https://twitter.com/jcshurburtt/status/ ... 6225566720

Hasselbeck

Reaction score