To uncle Si...

JSeahawks

Reaction score
If I remember right, you're our resident Arizona state fan? I can't get a bead on them this year, what should I expect Thursday night?

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
hawknation2015":o1spmewl said:
JSeahawks":o1spmewl said:
If I remember right, you're our resident Arizona state fan? I can't get a bead on them this year, what should I expect Thursday night?

4th loss for Oregon, sorry.

Incorrect. We 're running the table.

Unless they decide to play for a higher draft pick.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3revn0kp said:
hawknation2015":3revn0kp said:
JSeahawks":3revn0kp said:

If Oregon loses three more games, do you think they stick with Helfrich another year?

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
hawknation2015":2bbsm6ip said:
JSeahawks":2bbsm6ip said:
hawknation2015":2bbsm6ip said:
JSeahawks":2bbsm6ip said:

If Oregon loses three more games, do you think they stick with Helfrich another year?

Depends a lot on how they lose them. My guess is that as long as Adams is healthy the offense will play pretty well in which case I think helfrich is given at least one more year. I do think he'll be forced to make changes on the defensive staff though. If the offense fails down the stretch, and the team seems stagnant and unmotivated, then I could see the big time boosters (Phil knight), calling for a head coaching change.

My honest guess is that the ducks lose 2 more games, helfrich stays and pellum is fired. I wonder if they'd bring Wilcox and sirmon home to run the defense, since they might be out if jobs depending on the coaching situation at USC.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1p2scy2v said:
hawknation2015":1p2scy2v said:
JSeahawks":1p2scy2v said:
hawknation2015":1p2scy2v said:

Depends a lot on how they lose them. My guess is that as long as Adams is healthy the offense will play pretty well in which case I think helfrich is given at least one more year. I do think he'll be forced to make changes on the defensive staff though. If the offense fails down the stretch, and the team seems stagnant and unmotivated, then I could see the big time boosters (Phil knight), calling for a head coaching change.

My honest guess is that the ducks lose 2 more games, helfrich stays and pellum is fired. I wonder if they'd bring Wilcox and sirmon home to run the defense, since they might be out if jobs depending on the coaching situation at USC.

Wilcox and Sirmon? I'm all for that move!

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I hope they'd aim higher, but I could see that move. Even just an averafe d coordinator would be a humongous upgrade though.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Ummm...this was about THE Arizona Sate...

Really inconsistent group this year. They have talent on both sides of the ball but are struggling offensively, which in college football leads to blowouts most the time. The QB is serviceable at best and while the running game can be good, the OLine hasn't been consistent enough to give them 3rd and shorts...

Honestly they are just a slightly more talented version of the Huskies right now...

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1gc21m22 said:

Really inconsistent group this year. They have talent on both sides of the ball but are struggling offensively, which in college football leads to blowouts most the time. The QB is serviceable at best and while the running game can be good, the OLine hasn't been consistent enough to give them 3rd and shorts...

Honestly they are just a slightly more talented version of the Huskies right now...

Hmm, if they're anything husky like its an automatic duck win. On to the next one!

CPHawk

Reaction score

My honest guess is that the ducks lose 2 more games, helfrich stays and pellum is fired. I wonder if they'd bring Wilcox and sirmon home to run the defense, since they might be out if jobs depending on the coaching situation at USC.[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Wilcox?! Might as well say farewell to Helfrich if he hires Wilcox. Justin is just barely better than Pellum. Although I would take Sermon as the LB coach, move Chins to coaching OL, and have a nice retirement party for Greatwood.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1fqjg3pl said:
Uncle Si":1fqjg3pl said:

Hmm, if they're anything husky like its an automatic duck win. On to the next one!

Well maybe. this was a team that was pegged to challenge for the division, and has yet to find any consistency. As i said, the talent is there, something Washington doesn't quite have.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Truely nothing would surprise me in this game. I want to think the ducks have turned the corner on the season and will be a lot better with a healthy Adams. But it wouldn't surprise me too much if asu spanks them either.

Maulbert

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3rtis7as said:
Uncle Si":3rtis7as said:

You said that about the Cougars, too. 45-38.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Maulbert":1ukdb0yo said:
JSeahawks":1ukdb0yo said:
Uncle Si":1ukdb0yo said:

You said that about the Cougars, too. 45-38.

No I didn't. I always acknowledge that the cougs play the ducks much tougher than the huskies. It's all about matchups, the ducks, especially this year, don't match up well with those air raid offenses.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Fun game thus far...

Good and bad of ASU on full display

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
The hell? That was an interception all the way. And no way in the world was their indisputable evidence to overturn it. What bs.