QB Russell to have season-ending surgery (Baylor)

hawknation2015

Reaction score
That ESPN headline scared me for a second. Sucks for Baylor, who was on their way to the playoffs and will probably lose three or four games now.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
hawknation2015":3o66nw1c said:
That ESPN headline scared me for a second. Sucks for Baylor, who was on their way to the playoffs and will probably lose three or four games now.

I dunno... Stidham, their true freshman who will now be starting, is an absolute stud. I don't think they lose a beat.

OP
OP
hawknation2015

hawknation2015

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1auak6li said:
hawknation2015":1auak6li said:

I dunno... Stidham, their true freshman who will now be starting, is an absolute stud. I don't think they lose a beat.

We'll see. He's a freshman who has racked up numbers in garbage time, mostly against Kansas. KSU won't provide much of a test, but then they go through a gauntlet.

Reminds me of Oregon circa 2007 . . . on their way to the National Championship and then Dennis Dixon goes down. Result: four losses.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
hawknation2015":3tc5vstw said:
JSeahawks":3tc5vstw said:
hawknation2015":3tc5vstw said:

We'll see. He's a freshman who has racked up numbers in garbage time, mostly against Kansas. KSU won't provide much of a test, but then they go through a gauntlet.

Reminds me of Oregon circa 2007 . . . on their way to the National Championship and then Dennis Dixon goes down. Result: four losses.

Yea... Thanks a lot for rekindling that memory..

OP
OP
hawknation2015

hawknation2015

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3hnhdjlr said:
hawknation2015":3hnhdjlr said:
JSeahawks":3hnhdjlr said:
hawknation2015":3hnhdjlr said:

Yea... Thanks a lot for rekindling that memory..

I was genuinely sad for you guys . . . never want to see players get hurt.