Full first round mock draft

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Are you going to put a list together of "who went where"? I really enjoy your work but to be honest I don't a hour and forty minutes to listen to a podcast.

massari

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":c7iyl24g said:
Are you going to put a list together of "who went where"? I really enjoy your work but to be honest I don't a hour and forty minutes to listen to a podcast.
This.

Or if you want people to click on the audio, just give us the time in the audio where you have the Seahawk pick.

Basis4day

Reaction score
massari":2uqten1w said:
IBleedBlueAndGreen":2uqten1w said:
This.

Or if you want people to click on the audio, just give us the time in the audio where you have the Seahawk pick.

They're a godsend for those of us with long commute times.

dutchcoug

Reaction score
I'm a huge WSU homer and think Joe Dahl is great, but still shocked you see him as a first rounder. A lot draft heads are saying he's a late round pick at best. Has something changed recently in his play that has rocketed his stock?

OP
OP
theENGLISHseahawk

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Pass protection wise he's very good. I think he kicks inside to guard. I think the desperate need for good OLers could lead to a few getting pushed up a bit.

I have doubts he'll go as early as I've projected here, but we'll see how this plays out. He's athletic enough to rise like Fisher at Oregon.