Bama

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
Is anyone else watching. Is amazing bama the collegiate equiv of the hawks? Only with a line and a dc? Two beastie Jr.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Ehh, their line is pretty good. Us,, not so much. Probably should be posted in the sports bar

HawkGA

Reaction score
Really wanna see Derrick Henry in blue and green.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Give me Elliot now. He's basically the Marshawn Lynch equivalent for the offensively frustrated Buckeyes.

And then in 3 more years when hes all grownt up, bigger, stronger, faster... Miles Gaskin.

cover-2

Reaction score
I love Alabama's defensive line! DT Jarran Reed is Alabama's best run stuffer and for me he is a 1st round prospect. DE/DT Jonathan Allen is a versatile player who flashes good quickness when lined up at the 3-technique, he should be a 2nd round prospect. And of course there is the highly touted DT A'Shawn Robinson, whom has a nice combination of size, strength, and athleticism, but he doesn't show much as a pass rusher...my guess is that the d-lineman are being asked to two-gap the majority of the time, which would explain away his lack of QB pressures. It was interesting to see Robinson lineup at FB on the goal line, with his strength and athleticism I would love to see Robinson converted to an OG in the NFL. But, I can't remember one instance of a 1st or 2nd round DT being converted to the offensive line.