Who do you want to see in the Playoffs?

HawkGA

Reaction score
Taking into consideration feasibility, which 4 teams would you like to see make it?

I'm a Bama fan, so of course Bama. I'd probably pull for Clemson next. I would have wanted Baylor but pretty sure they don't have a shot anymore. Notre Dame generally annoys me but I think I actually want to see them make it.

I would love to see the Big 10 implode and have nobody go but I think it's more likely the PAC-12 is on the outside looking in this year. So I'd like to see a little(ish) guy like Oklahoma State make it.

So to recap:
Alabama
Clemson
Notre Dame
Oklahoma State

kearly

Reaction score
JSeahawks":rtp9h0jn said:
UO (either Oregon or Oklahoma)

That's just adorable. I appreciate your wit, J.

Oregon isn't going to see the playoffs for a long time. For that matter, I don't think any Pac-12 team is going to get there for a while. There's just too much parity in the Pac-12 conference, and the selection process now being 100% subjective with likely east coast bias won't help things either.

As far as the four, I'm okay with their current top four. Iowa shouldn't be there but that's what people thought about Ohio State last year. And Ohio State this year actually does deserve to get in (4th in football power index) but won't because they screwed themselves by losing to Michigan State.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
I want to see Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson and Oklahoma.

They are the best four teams IMO.

Won't happen though, unfortunately.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
For pure entertainment:

Clemson
Bama
Michigan State
Baylor

Those would be two really fun semifinal games for different reasons. I hate Oklahoma so hope Ok State spoils their season.. hate ND so hope Stanford spoils their season.. think Iowa is garbage so hope Nebraska and Sparty hand them back to back L's. And Baylor is just flat out fun to watch, so .. go Bears. Even though they need a small miracle to get in.

Latest posts