Joey galloway

Seanhawk

Reaction score
He is and it's surprising considering I thought he was pretty terrible as a color commentator.

kearly

Reaction score
JSeahawks":lvgr5m74 said:
Is the best talking head on all of espn. Smart dude and really well spoken. Loved him as a player too.

Galloway is rising up the ladder pretty fast. Well spoken dude, and not dumb like most ex-jocks.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I personally don't care for him.. but he's much better than Danny Kanell, who is just downright insufferable at times.

Rat

Reaction score
Galloway is the reason I'm a Seahawks fan, so I'm happy to see him succeed in his post-NFL work.

The past few years, he has been doing color commentary with Beth Mowlins. He's very articulate and brings great insight, but doesn't have a good commentators voice as he doesn't speak with much enthusiasm. He's the guy at the game who's trying to dissect a play while everyone around him is jumping and screaming. He's a much better fit in his new role with ESPN.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Rat":13qn8uio said:
Galloway is the reason I'm a Seahawks fan, so I'm happy to see him succeed in his post-NFL work.

The past few years, he has been doing color commentary with Beth Mowlins. He's very articulate and brings great insight, but doesn't have a good commentators voice as he doesn't speak with much enthusiasm. He's the guy at the game who's trying to dissect a play while everyone around him is jumping and screaming. He's a much better fit in his new role with ESPN.

But Charlie is the reason you remained a fan, right?

Rat

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2d0rrp64 said:
Rat":2d0rrp64 said:

But Charlie is the reason you remained a fan, right?
It's mostly the hair, but yes it is.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1485nd24 said:
I personally don't care for him.. but he's much better than Danny Kanell, who is just downright insufferable at times.

I am shocked by how much I like Galloway on CFB Final.

Danny Kanell is awful. He has no business having a broadcasting career.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Galloway is probably a huge reason I enjoy watching College football..