Stanford vs Notre dame

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Stanford wins on a last second kick to keep their slim playoff hopes alive. I'm hoping they make it because it would probably send the ducks to the rosé bowl.

Now need either Clemson or Alabama to lose their championship games, and hope the committee chooses a 2 loss PAC 12 champion over a one loss Ohio state.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1isc4luj said:
Best football game I've seen this year, college or pro.

Yea, that was fun. Thought Shaw blew it by not using his timeouts defensively to save some time. Clutch play from hogan and cajuste though.

drdiags

Reaction score
Shaw's defense was so porous at the end turns out that if he used his timeouts early he probably doesn't have a chance to throw it up the middle on the game-winning drive. Was a tough call to sit there with those 3 TOs. Glad it worked for him otherwise he is getting blasted in the media for how he handled that ND drive.

Good game.

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":426nd4zq said:
Best football game I've seen this year, college or pro.

I totally agree. I honestly didn't think Notre Dame got into the endzone on that last touchdown but god dang I am glad they got credit for it. It was cool to hear that the refs on the field were from one conference and the replay system was done by the Pac-12 officials. I learned something new today.

Latest posts