PAC 12 all century team

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Rat":2f1fhn4f said:
Even after looking, I don't know who the second ex-Seahawk is.

1 is a ring of honor member (which I'm sure you got), 1 just played the last couple years of his career in Seattle, during the same era.

Rat

Reaction score
I went through the list again and still don't know. I'll probably feel stupid when somebody says who it is. I was a Dolphins fan as a kid and didn't start following the Hawks until the mid-90s. I know embarrassingly little about the team before then.

On another note, as someone who grew up in Michigan, I think it's cool seeing Jason Hanson on this list. If there was ever an NFL-er who deserved better than he got, it's him, He was a great player on so many really bad teams.

Tical21

Reaction score
McElhenny and Emtman I'm sure made it, but Lincoln should have made it too. As far as Seahawks, Easley of course. Can't think of the other one either. Hmmmm.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Tical21":fmnsfvai said:
McElhenny and Emtman I'm sure made it, but Lincoln should have made it too. As far as Seahawks, Easley of course. Can't think of the other one either. Hmmmm.

Emtman and Lincoln Kennedy made it. McElhenny did not. Charlie Young was the other Seahawk. Played TE for the Seahawks from 83-85.

drdiags

Reaction score
Easley should be one, I now see JSea gave the second Seahawk so I cannot claim that one. Didn't know it anyway. Charile Young, USC right?