Championship Saturday games thread

Chapow

Reaction score
JSeahawks":21ygijzy said:
Floridas offense is so bad.

It's pathetic. Watching Florida try to play offense is like watching a monkey try to screw a football.

This game sucks so bad.

yay SEC :|

Rat

Reaction score
Thanks for nothing, Florida.

I guess I'm a big fan from of USC and North Carolina for the rest of the night.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Really hate that the other 3 games are on at the same time. Those are the 3 I really want to watch. I'd be perfectly fine never watching SEC snooze fests.

Chapow

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3i6m8isj said:
Really hate that the other 3 games are on at the same time. Those are the 3 I really want to watch. I'd be perfectly fine never watching SEC snooze fests.

They put the SEC champ game on before the others so everyone can get a good solid nap in before the exciting/entertaining games start.

It does suck that they are all on at the same time though, I would think it would be better for each individual games ratings if they were spread out throughout the day. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Chapow":3vrqwneu said:
JSeahawks":3vrqwneu said:

They put the SEC champ game on before the others so everyone can get a good solid nap in before the exciting/entertaining games start.

It does suck that they are all on at the same time though, I would think it would be better for each individual games ratings if they were spread out throughout the day. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

I agree with this..but the competition for the time slot with the exception of the Pac 12 is interesting. By the way, the Pac 12 title is on espn, so the competition is limited by those that have premium channels and not over the air channels.

ABC is doing the Clemson / North Carolina game and Fox is doing the Michigan State and other team game. :twisted:

Rat

Reaction score
I went to MSU, so I root for them when they don't play the Buckeyes. Go Spartans!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
So that is what 49er stadium looks like full of fans..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :thfight7:

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
North Carolina up 3-0 on Clemson. Committee is gonna have a tough decision if they can pull it off. Stanford, Ohio state and North Carolina would all have a legit claim (assuming Stanford wins).

SeatownJay

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1f7aiu6g said:
Rooting for Stanford, Michigan state and North Carolina. Hope msu curb stomps Iowa.
What, no opinion on the Mountain West Championship between Air Force and San Diego State?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3e7tqfs9 said:
SeatownJay":3e7tqfs9 said:
JSeahawks":3e7tqfs9 said:
Rooting for Stanford, Michigan state and North Carolina. Hope msu curb stomps Iowa.
What, no opinion on the Mountain West Championship between Air Force and San Diego State?

Go Air Force!

As a retiree.....seconded.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Fox announcer is a fool. 5 yards closer makes the FG good??? no...aiming makes it good. He was a bit to the left. sheesh.