Robert Nkemdiche falls out if 4th floor window

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
His brother od'd on spice a month or two ago. Just speculating but certainly sounds like this could be drug related too.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
A 15 ft fall at his weight is a pretty damn hard landing.He is lucky to get just cuts.What is it with these players falling out of dorms or hotel rooms?I doubt a joint is going to make you just jump out unless it had pcp or something in it.

Throwdown

Reaction score
K2/spice or synthetic weed is some wild stuff. Stuff is passed off as safe but it isn't at all and sold legally, and it's one of the worst drugs out there. Wouldn't surprise me at all if this was involved.

McGruff

Reaction score
Eat he'd a bunch of tape and I can see the Hawks really liking him. He looks like a guy who will test well and he plays with a fire. Hes and through the whistle player too who runs sideline to sideline. Reminds me a bit of Sheldon Richardson and a more built Kawaan Short.

Watching him another guy jumped out as a mid rounder. Free Safety Trae Elston is smaller than ideal, but looks rangy. He flat out Flys to the ball and plays with about as much passion as I've seen in a college player in a long time.