Cougs and the YOU.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Go Cougs, beat the dolphins, er uh sugarcanes....er uh Hurricanes.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I subscribed to Sling TV primarily to be able to watch some college bowl games. And what happens? The Cougs get in a bowl that is on CBS, which I could have seen without Sling (and for which Sling is no help, anyway). Oh well, there should still be plenty of good games on ESPN through the rest of bowl season.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
You can watch the end of Uw game then. Agree most of the other games worth watching are on that other channel. That one we dont really want to speak of. he he he.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Holy crap.
Just found the game.
It's 65 degrees in NewYork and
Snowing in El Paso.

I was clueless to weather over there.

Go Cougs.

BTW, it's 75 in Houston today.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Please dont Coug-us me....

you know the song....sing it alll...

and it was a misty 7 F this morning. I think it is up to a high of 25 F. now. I will post some beautiful pics a little later. Gorgeous..

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SeatownJay":1911go3i said:
Apparently the 'Canes are trying to out-Coug the Cougs.
Absolutely they succeeded.

First their RB fumbles at the Cougs 7 yd line as their about to score a TD to tie and kick the XP to go ahead with 5:00 left in the game.

Then they get the ball back after Wazzu goes 3 and out and their OC calls a halfback pass, in a near blizzard, with temps in the upper 20s, trailing by 6, with the ball at the Cougs 28 yd line, 3:30 to go in the game. Predictably the pass was picked by the Cougs. Perhaps the worst playcall in football history. Seriously.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Washington State University Coach Mike Leach received plenty of Twitter praise on Saturday following his Sun Bowl win, but one congratulations message is grabbing all of the attention.

On Saturday, one of Leach's most prominent fans took to Twitter to congratulate the Cougars.

Alight, alright, alight…it was Matthew McConaughey.

The Oscar winter tweeted "congrats Washington St. football on win today in Sun Bowl- The one and only coach Mike Leach doing it again."

http://www.king5.com/story/sports/ncaa/ ... /77995424/

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Cougs finished 9-4, with 8 wins over power conference teams. Good season for a pretty young team. They should be one of the favorites to win the conference next year.

drrew

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":81k9adjf said:
Cougs finished 9-4, with 8 wins over power conference teams. Good season for a pretty young team. They should be one of the favorites to win the conference next year.

WSU is a pretty good team, but they'll be picked 3rd or 4th just in the Northern half of the Pac12.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
drrew":1og7vgi4 said:
Seahawks1983":1og7vgi4 said:

WSU is a pretty good team, but they'll be picked 3rd or 4th just in the Northern half of the Pac12.

Because of media bias, you are probably right. But anyone who is paying attention could take one look at who they return and their schedule and could easily make a case for being a favorite in the north.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Do you guys have portland state on the schedule next year?

PAC 12 north will be pretty tight next year. Should be a really interesting battle between Stanford, uw, and wsu for 2nd place.

I predict:

1. Oregon
2. Stanford
3. Wsu
4. Uw
5. Cal
6. Osu