Michigan Beatdown!!!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
WOW!! I was not expecting this. Lovin it! Happy new year for me and Blue fans. :thirishdrinkers:

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Will be interesting to see how long harbaugh stays at Michigan. I personally think he'll be right back in the nfl in another year or two.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Jimmy Douchebag can sure coach football. We'll see if he stays but my gut tells me he's there for 5 or so years and then ends up back in the NFL.

drdiags

Reaction score
Harbaugh should stay at Michigan as long as he can. The program needs to be revived and he is the man to do it. If he really loves the Michigan Blue, he does a solid for the program by stabilizing it for a decade. He can always come back to the NFL ala Pete Carroll if he wanted to.

Love him or hate him, the man has an ability to turn around and make formidable football teams, both Pro and Collegiate.

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
I'm seriously looking forward to Michigan-Ohio State games starting either next year or the year after. Give Harbaugh a couple recruiting classes and he'll be just fine up there. Showdowns between Urban Meyer and Jim Harbaugh are gonna be a nice treat.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Nothinbutm":ifakddx7 said:
I'm seriously looking forward to Michigan-Ohio State games starting either next year or the year after. Give Harbaugh a couple recruiting classes and he'll be just fine up there. Showdowns between Urban Meyer and Jim Harbaugh are gonna be a nice treat.
Yep, got a feeling by year after next Michigan v. Ohio St. will be like the days when that game was Bo Schembechler v. Woody Hayes.

Latest posts