Jseahawks 2016/17 final 4

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Next years playoffs will include:

1. Clemson
2. Lsu
3. Michigan
4. Oregon

Assuming good health I think Clemson is a lock to be back. Deshaun Watson is next years heisman winner and number 1 draft pick.

You know someone from the sec is getting in. I think it's Lsu's turn. Alabama will most likely be starting a freshman qb and they lose a lot. But, of course it's Alabama, so I'm sure they'll have plenty of guys to plug in.

In Michigan, harbaugh is building a monster. Ohio state and Michigan state will take a step back, Michigan will be the beneficiary. I'm just not 100% sure they'll have the qb play to get there.

You knew I was going to put oregon in there. If Prukop can do what I think he can it will be the ducks best offense ever. If the defense can go from awful to slightly below average that should be good enough. There's also a good chance that the pac12 knock each other off and we miss the playoffs again. In that case I'd go with either Baylor, Oklahoma or Notre dame as the 4th team.

Dark horses: Tennessee and Houston.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The Ducks :lol:

My Final 4..
1. Clemson - Will have the Heisman frontrunner and probable 2017 #1 overall pick at QB .. I think Clemson should be your preseason #1 and odds on favorite to win the National Title

2. Michigan - I like Harbaugh to win the Big 10 in his second year, and thats enough to land you in the playoff.

3. Baylor - Will be interesting to see if Seth Russell returns to his form before the injury.. if he does I think Baylor is going to set a lot of offensive records in 2016. They will likely lose Corey Coleman to the draft, but does that matter in Briles offense? Hardly.

4. LSU - I think LSU is the favorite in the SEC next year.. Bama will be in the mix but they lose a lot, including Kirby Smart to Georgia. Leonard Fournette will be a Heisman finalist if he stays healthy and that defense will be loaded next year as the Tigers are looking to secure a Top 3 recruiting class in 2016.

Also in the mix:
Notre Dame, Alabama, Stanford, Oklahoma, Houston, Florida State

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Clemson
Alabama
Baylor
Michigan

Pac 12 will once again be left sucking everyone else's dust. No dominant teams.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I am shocked. SHOCKED! to see Oregon in your top 4.

kearly

Reaction score
I see Clemson getting back but the rest is just too hard to see. Michigan is building something but 2016 feels like too soon for playoffs. Urban Meyer and Nick Saban will always be the coaches to beat.

I really doubt a Pac-12 team makes it. I think Oregon will win 8 games.