Braxton Miller a possibility?

Ozzy

Reaction score
Seattle likes difference making athletes and I'm wondering if Miller is a guy who could be on their radar. Thoughts on him as a pro?

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
I see a guy with awesome athleticism and very little positional talent. The results of that kind of prospect are mixed, but generally poor. I don't see him as having the same ability as Terrell Pryor. Who we did pick up. He is electric in the open field. But the reality is you don't see that often in the NFL.

I see a player that has to have package plays. And those kinds of players have not fared well in Seattle. So I am doubtful we are likely to spend a draft pick on him.

UDFA -- sure. Not sure he'd even be a priority UDFA sign.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Attyla the Hawk":1cx3ja9e said:
I see a guy with awesome athleticism and very little positional talent. The results of that kind of prospect are mixed, but generally poor. I don't see him as having the same ability as Terrell Pryor. Who we did pick up. He is electric in the open field. But the reality is you don't see that often in the NFL.

I see a player that has to have package plays. And those kinds of players have not fared well in Seattle. So I am doubtful we are likely to spend a draft pick on him.

UDFA -- sure. Not sure he'd even be a priority UDFA sign.

Hmm, I see the opposite, I think he has way more of a chance to make it then Pryor did. If he makes it to day 3 I'd sprint up to the podium to make the pick. He'll take some coaching but the risk/reward is off the charts for a day 3 pick, IMO.

City Of Reign

Reaction score
I'd take Miller in the 2nd round if I was GM, that's how much I love his versatility. You can put him in the backfield then split him out wide, you can put him in the backfield and use him as a 3rd down back, you can use him as a wideout (stupid autocorrect)... not to mention the potential for trick plays with his QB experience, I know we don't dip into that bag often but it's there. I just like his overall versatility like I said, but I'm not the GM and I'm sure most will be glad I or someone else like me isnt, lol.

OP
OP
Ozzy

Ozzy

Reaction score
I have a feeling he will be a Seahawk unless another team falls in love with him. Of course this could all change as we get closer but we will see.

kearly

Reaction score
Feels like such an obvious fit for SF. Not just for Kelly, but for Baalke too.