DRAFT THREAD

Davidess

Reaction score
I personally love the draft. going to sound corny but I actually took a day off to watch..im a nerd for it. so that being said. this draft coming up I was curious what the community thought should be our draft picks (if the draft is something you don't care about then you have my permission to look the other way, I wont be mad)

Team Needs (in my opinion. not in specific order)
OL
DL
WR
RB
CB

heres our picks in order ( and no, Comp picks cannot be traded this year)

1st (26)
2nd (56)
3rd (90)
3rd (comp)
4th
5th (comp)
6th (comp)
7th
7th (comp)

here are my picks
1st-DT Kenny Clark UCLA
2nd-Joe Dahl OL WSU
3rd-Kenneth Dixon RB LTU
3rd-Jack Allen C MSU
4th-Jayron Kearse SS Clemson
5th-Tajae Sharpe WR Umass
6th-CB
7th-LB
7th-QB

Names of interest or position would be fine. Mock trades are good too.

Nice thing that JS said on the radio this last week was that the Hawks don't reach on guys and while Oline might be a priority he believes that if a player like that is reached for they will miss out on great players at other positions. so it is almost safe to say that PC/JS almost go for BPA in drafts. well least that's how that sound bite came off.

hope for some healthy debate and remember but cordial. have a good day!

Overseasfan

Reaction score
I agree that we most likely will take a DT in the first round. There is a lot of depth and at #26 there will still be huge difference makers available. Waiting for the second round would be a big gamble. There might still be first round talent at the time but maybe only solid run stuffers and we need someone who can provide interior pressure to let Avril and Bennett be even more effective.

The next three picks should be OT, OLB and CB/WR. The rest of the draft will be mostly depth related but I'd like to take a chance on a center somewhere as well.

OP
OP
Davidess

Davidess

Reaction score
Throwdown":3ujp2cz0 said:
We got a whole other forum...

Sorry a newbie. thanks. posted draft stuff here before and nobody brought it to my attention